MCT Leave question
Create Post

MCT Leave question

Will i get leave again after Mct and could i get rectuir asst again they said i may be able to just wondering and does any one know about MOS 1171

MCT is only 22 days long. No, you don't get leave from MCT.

I don't know why you're making multiple threads asking the same question, and not even making an attempt at using proper grammar and punctuation.

Conduct yourself professionally. If we hold Poolees to the standard of writing their posts in an essay-like format, don't you think that may apply to you as well?

You do not get leave again for a while. You may be able to get recruiter's assistance- it depends on your school- when your class starts and how full the classes are. You'd be better off to just go be a Marine and leave all the stuff at home behind you for a while.

E4B is exactly right. Put into nice terms. Boot camp was the easy part. You think that being away from your family for 3 months was hard???? Think again. I haven't seen family for a good 6 months now and I don't see me going home anytime in the near future. Start focusing on your job. You will learn quickly that the mission will come before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by joker8914
    Will i get leave again after Mct and could i get rectuir asst again they said i may be able to just wondering and does any one know about MOS 1171
    if you took your 10 day boot leave after bootcamp you dont have any more leave you are already in the hole.. so unless you do get recruiters assistance but for the most part it will be up to your school and more than likely it may or may not happen and im leaning on the may not side...

enjoy it thought least in school you get longer lunch times than in the fleet depending on your MOS.

No, maybe after your MOS school though.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    if you took your 10 day boot leave after bootcamp you dont have any more leave you are already in the hole.. so unless you do get recruiters assistance but for the most part it will be up to your school and more than likely it may or may not happen and im leaning on the may not side...

enjoy it thought least in school you get longer lunch times than in the fleet depending on your MOS.
    Hehe...I get an hour and a half everyday, except for when we were being audited, only got 30 minutes. But NOW...I'm doing MCMAP for the rest of the week with a bunch of officers, we get TWO HOURS!!! Gotta love them occifers.

Thread Information