Can you believe This. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    This should have been posted in the "JOKES" section

Sure Its Not Some Kid Playing Games On This Thing?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    In most cases it's worth the time to correct a Marine. No its not a waste of time, but it does take time away from the unit training schedule.

Those NCOs that came in and made him clean his room, took time away from their Liberty hours to try to correct him.

With the NJP, the Company Gunny, First Shirt, and CO had to take time away from regular HQ duties.

The Navy Docs' Phyche Eval took away time from duties where they could have been helping a Combat Vet.

DANG, Sill wondering if this is all true and if so, how did he make it threw boot? Its got to be a joke.

This kid needs to go. It seems like to me the group is taking the hit on this one. I still would like to know how he made it through bootcamp.

When I found the website there were many such posts about current Marines that want out very bad. The Marine Corps is just exactely what you make it. And if it is really that bad he must really be F'd up. I have never known any NCO or SNCO that would not help a junior Marine un F himself. I thought the same thing this has got to be a joke. But they seem to know the lingo.?

Thread Information