Can you believe This. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINWILLIAM
    PUSSY
    Agreed. That sums it up.

OMG! If that whiner wants out that bad all he has to do is declare SI and he'll be on the fast track to a discharge, though not sure what kind of a discharge he'll get. I knew a couple of guys in Basic who did that and they were out in less than 2 weeks.

Who knows? Suicidal ideations didn't work when I went through PI in 1988. Just shows how times change.

"Chum";verb, "to throw a friend or aquaintence overboard in the hopes of attracting sharks"

We had guys drinking Brasso to get out. It didnt work, they got sick and came back to the Plt. a week later. Hey, Hey.

Just when I think I've heard it all.

Thumbs down

Won't work as shark bait!! Sharks are meat eaters,we need a ****eater!!

cut him and let a little blood flow them sharks will come runnin..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Looks very much to me that he is just a kid, trapped in not knowing how to grow up. Known a few. Some never grow up. Give him his ridolin, and throw him out.

In Boot Camp We had the laundry soap drinkers and the "Just came out of the Closet", neither of those got any thing but held back , The only one who succeeded was our Olympic hopeful, Full Gainer off the Third deck onto those concrete laundry sinks.

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaonethree
    I ran across this at a Web Site called 43 things. It looks as if this is a place for Marines that do not want to be Maries go to ***** and get advice on how to get out early. Please see below the artical.
    www.43things .com/entries/view/1814133 — 5 months ago

i’ve been in the marine corps for 8 mos and its been hell i mean boot camp wasn’t that bad the first week in the fleet our so called “superiors” the one we are suposed to look up to, came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…huh some leaders i was told it was a brother hood,no it not, i would never wish thi place on any one i would even wish this place on my worst enemies. ive been choked, hit, and made fun of throughout my entire marine corp career from MCT after boot to now i was expecting the corp to be professional i was made fun of all through school and i joined expecting it to stop no. everyone in my platoon are nco’s and those are the leader im supposed to lok up to when all they do is make fun of me and on top of that i went through the chaplains, doctors, counselors, and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like **** and refused to do anything to help me get out because i have only been for 8 mos. and for a last note i was givin a job i was promissed would help me career and i will get to do my job and so on so forth when all i get is a piece of s* job that will never help in the future, i never learned anything at my school on how to do my job because my instructor didnt care, he got njp’d and was getting kicked out, im mean why would he care and on top of that i was told i will never even get to do my job in the first place i thin the whole marine corps is a joke and i could do better out in the civilian world there i could at least make a difference and i will get to actually practice the job i intend to learn all im learning here is poor leadership skills and how to be a janitor the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F* F* game and im not getting anything out of it
    CAN SOMEONE PLAESE HELP ME GET OUT I ALREADY TRIED ONE WAY!!!!
    Are you sure this is for real? This guy even have a diploma / GED?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…...[blah-blah-blah]...and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like ****
    U
    Sh*tbirds
    Must
    Change

A similar attempt

Quote Originally Posted by huey guns
    We had guys drinking Brasso to get out. It didnt work, they got sick and came back to the Plt. a week later. Hey, Hey.
    In my platoon we had one nonhacker drink rubbing alcohol to try and get out of Basic.

Ah, let him go. I'm still in high school and I see hundreds of pussies on a daily basis. They all complain about sitting through hour-long classes in an air-conditioned room with vending machines in the halls and nobody screaming at them. I play paintball capture-the-flag and free-for-all, football, I box with gloves and fists, and I can still maintain a B average. Pain is common in my life, both physical and mental. The Marine Corps Recruit Training is still making me nervous, but that's fine. I'm the kind of person who just knows that I'm strong and can fight. I don't spout it. I sit on the sidelines and gauge every other guy's strength. Then I learn his weaknesses and exploit them. My job isn't to make everyone know how good I am at fighting. My job is to acquire a target, neutralize said target, and move on.

At least there is one person remaining who is constantly thinking about your sacrifices. I'll never forget them. In fact, I'll avenge them.

Thread Information