Can you believe This.
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Can you believe This.

I ran across this at a Web Site called 43 things. It looks as if this is a place for Marines that do not want to be Maries go to ***** and get advice on how to get out early. Please see below the artical.
    www.43things .com/entries/view/1814133 — 5 months ago

i’ve been in the marine corps for 8 mos and its been hell i mean boot camp wasn’t that bad the first week in the fleet our so called “superiors” the one we are suposed to look up to, came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…huh some leaders i was told it was a brother hood,no it not, i would never wish thi place on any one i would even wish this place on my worst enemies. ive been choked, hit, and made fun of throughout my entire marine corp career from MCT after boot to now i was expecting the corp to be professional i was made fun of all through school and i joined expecting it to stop no. everyone in my platoon are nco’s and those are the leader im supposed to lok up to when all they do is make fun of me and on top of that i went through the chaplains, doctors, counselors, and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like **** and refused to do anything to help me get out because i have only been for 8 mos. and for a last note i was givin a job i was promissed would help me career and i will get to do my job and so on so forth when all i get is a piece of s* job that will never help in the future, i never learned anything at my school on how to do my job because my instructor didnt care, he got njp’d and was getting kicked out, im mean why would he care and on top of that i was told i will never even get to do my job in the first place i thin the whole marine corps is a joke and i could do better out in the civilian world there i could at least make a difference and i will get to actually practice the job i intend to learn all im learning here is poor leadership skills and how to be a janitor the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F* F* game and im not getting anything out of it
    CAN SOMEONE PLAESE HELP ME GET OUT I ALREADY TRIED ONE WAY!!!!

Last edited by yellowwing; 09-14-07 at 04:10 PM.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    He sounds like a drunk sh*tbird. (And lets not give him a free link).

Hahahahaha Thats AWESOME!!! What a deusch-bag. My Squadleader used to tell us that you are SUPPOSED to hate the Corps durring your first year. Thats the point. That being said, this kid is weak and needs to be Discharged out now. He is a non-hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaonethree
    the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F*
    That's my favorite part of the whining.

All I have to say is it was good enough for Chesty, and it's good enough for me.

But seriously, judging by the way he writes, he's probably one of those very uneducated Marines who gets messed with by everyone.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Stay away from this kind of individual. Even if you end up roommates with this kind, its really not that hard to keep your business and attitude away from theirs.

Let him go. He made a mistake. How did he handle the DI's in his face? How did he make it through bootcamp? I'm a counselor, and from reading that post, I get the feeling there's something he's not sharing. And of course, there's a total lack of taking responsibility. Bootcamp was hell for me, and the fleet was better. There's a reason he's getting messed with.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah; sometimes when, where ever you go and whatever you do, everyone else is screwed up; maybe it ain't them!

Considering that this bag of ass titled his little cry-baby rant "I'm hate this", I really don't think we'd be losing much if he walked.

I think when a young Marine gets to the point this kid is at they will transfer his butt. Get him out of the enviornment he is in. If that does not work then its, leave, Dont leave mad just leave, Good of the service discharge. At any rate the terd should not be bashing my beloved Corps on the internet. I would love to know where he is stationed, Maybe show him a little of Chestys love. Probably should have been dumped in boot.

well that 43 things site dont work check it out again..

Dont know it worked about an hour ago. Anyway its all the same trash from terd birds wanting out of the Corps

I think the guy has major issues, and I agree he should be moved or medically discharged, want to see this guy with a weapon? I also think he's been hitting the bottle or is very poorly educated, probably a little of both but more sauce then anything else. By the way he wines I'm sure it's tough for him. Too bad, it's all what you make it.

what a bunch of wussys thats just the reason we need a draft back and a hard arse ucmj. You aint getting nothing for free, do your time and well help ya if your dont, too bad..

Ooorah I say tie him up in a fart sack and dump him in the pacific

orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trollin for sharks now thats an idea..

Thread Information