Manditory Elistment Good or Bad - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No way.

Stress is calling your girlfriend and it rings 4 times but goes to the voicemail. You KNOW she heard the call and is just ignoring you, then you start feeling bad and contemplate cutting yourself.

That is a MANS stress, sparkie!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Haff,,, there are others,,,, What you stressin 'bout? Is this your joke of the month? Girls maybe rate a second look+, Sometimes.

Definently a joke. I'm not one to get stressed (or contemplate cutting myself lol). But seriously: BGen Salinas wants stress cards. Or is at least contemplating it. It's ridiculous!

Hey we had this in a way and it was called the draf. But then the high class went to school. If ever one has to serve 2 years I would go for it. Hey I did not say they all had to be put in the Maries but the Air Farce and Army could use them and yes at MEPS the Marines could select a few.

Hey I think we could find Oooooohhhh lets just say maybe 20,000,000 illegals that I'm sure would love to serve in the military.Stand in line illegals,seeing as how we cant/wont ship your azz'es back across the border atleast stand in line, sign on the dotted line and earn your keep.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good idea. The Romans signed up foreign armies. They may even do it for less wages. Gosh, no barracks needed, they could live in the hills. Take their womenfolk with them so they could continue makin babies.

Ok just read about gangs in the army. So the contamination of our all volenteer force was not as bad as we thought? The bad element is already present.

Thread Information