looking for a locator
Create Post

looking for a locator

I am looking to find Marines I served with. I cant find a useful locator that doesn't cost me anything. Any information will be useful.

Tracey Storm
    MALS-11

Registered User Free Member nyc7188's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    hey you........

you can join your unit at *************

Hello all you Marines, I am looking for Marines that I served with in Vietnam, I was with 1st Battalion 9tTH Marines 3rd Marines Delta Company from Nov 67 to May 68. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Leonard G. Simmons, Cpl, USMC

Semper FI
    The Walking Dead

Anybody find this guy a little fishy besides me? Profile saying E-1, post saying Cpl...Not a whole profile to begin with...and the simple feeling that I get.

ANNNDDD I just discovered that 1/9 with 3rd MARDIV was reassigned to 9th Marine Amphibious Brigade from Feb '67 until Nov '69. Sooooo this would appear to be a poser to me. Correct me if I am mistaken.

service and time

Covey_ rider I don't know who you are and I really don't care, I am telling you I am a Marine from Jun 67 to Jul 69, I was in Vietnam from Nov 67 to May 68, I was also in 1/9, The Walking dead, I do have my paper work, my DD-214 my Purple Heart, and Navy acheivement (sp) with "v" for Valor and there is more. If you would like to comtact me you can at fourfinger49@hotmail.com. I would never ever pose as a Marine or being in Vietnam if i wasn't, people believe it or not go to jail for doing that. I have not been in jail, and never will. You don't know how ****ed I am right now.

Semper FI
    Brother

Poser??

I agree with L/Cpl Dominic Stam. Post your crap, you do the math and the foot work to make this Marine believe who you are other than a four finger. I have one good finger. Untill you do the above don't waste a good Marine's time.

Covey rider===============You show cpl. strips yet your profile says E-3. What gives?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Been in 40 years???????? Cool, this site is on the honor system,,,, You aint got any.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfinger
    Hello all you Marines, I am looking for Marines that I served with in Vietnam, I was with 1st Battalion 9tTH Marines 3rd Marines Delta Company from Nov 67 to May 68. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Semper FI
    The Walking Dead

OK...Suppose you where at Khe Sanh..Who was the the Company Gunny..Who was the C.O.....Where were you in the trench...Speak up....I know the answers.....Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tracey storm
    I am looking to find Marines I served with. I cant find a useful locator that doesn't cost me anything. Any information will be useful.

Tracey Storm
    MALS-11
    http://community.*************/buddy-finder/

bobdon

If I could remember I would tell you, but if I am not mistaken the gunny was killed when I was ther from incoming rounds. I really wish I could tell you more, hope you can help. By the way Happy Birthday to all Marines.

Semper Fi
    Brother

We're looking for Sargent Leonard W. Owensby 2nd Batalion 8th Division--Nam, several tours--1965 thru 1968. Spent time on the USS Enterprise.
    We'd appreciate any help.
    Thanks------shirleyjean

Thread Information