My ship date got moved up...
Create Post

My ship date got moved up...

Well everyone, I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he informed me that a UV Security Forces spot opened up and was wondering if I wanted to take it. Well of course I said yes, and my ship date is Monday. I was originally supposed to leave on 20071015, so this is definitely a surprise. I just thought that I would let all of you know. I know that no one around here knows me that well, but if anyone would like me to write them, just send me a pm with your address. I've got so much information out of everyone here and I want to thank everyone for that. Let's just say that I'm so glad that I found this website before I left for boot, haha. Anyways, good luck to all future shippers and to everyone else on this site.

Thanks again.

Gangway, Future Hollywood Marine! You'll have a good time on the sunny parade deck of MCRDSD. An even better time humping the hills of Camp Pendleton. ; )

Good luck, little brother. I PM'd you with my info.

Thanks man. And I'm sure humping those hills will be incredibly fun, haha.

And thanks for the info, I will definitely keep in touch and update you on how things go.

Good Luck Poolee Kegler!

Stay Motivated!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck Pup, my info is in your PM box!

Thanks everyone for the support. I really appreciate it!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I'm not Catholic, but the week before I shipped in 1983 I got my high school buddy to take me to his Priest to get a blessing. I figured I could use all the help I could get!

Thread Information