Question for my Mom
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member Soon2BkidTx's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Question Question for my Mom

This question has probably been answered a million times by recruits leaving for boot...i have seen some sites for mom, but nohting really great like this website...My mom was wondering are there any great Sites for Mom with kids in the Marines kinda like this website, where she can make friends, chat, and get support....Please help a friend in need....Thank you...

Start here.

http://www.marinewives.com/

I'll take a quick look for ya.

There was somethin' posted on the site awhile back, but dang if I remember where it is.

http://marinemomsonline.virtualave.net/

Do a Google search. Marine Moms. Seems to be a lot of stuff to choose from.

Other than that, bring her on here and turn her loose! SHe'll end up knowin' more than you do!

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks wrbones....My Mom and I appreciate it very much...

SemperFi

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah let her come on this site. I will tell her all the things you said about her (HAHAHAHA)!!!

Credits
    Savings

Smile

lol....thanks 03infantry....lol she read that and hit me and ask you said mean things about me....thanks Matt you ass....

Credits
    Savings
    Hahaha. Good thing I didn't say the things you said HAHA!!! I'm sure she wants to yell and hit you a little bit more......pretty soon you will be leaving and she will never get to do it again.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey this is Soon2beTx's Mother....i know your name Matt....ill be hitting you soon..lol...jk...What did he say?

I know there was a couple links or somethin' posted in the POOL-ee Hall or Mentor forum awhile back. I just don't remeber what post it was on.

I know it's worth takin' a look!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you wrbones...and Matt (03infantry) i was just joking..lol..your not in trouble...dont be shy....So when are you leaving? Are you Infantry like my Son? Hows your mom taking all this?

Credits
    Savings
    Haha. I leave June 16th and yeah i'm infantry. I have been talking to your son alot on the internet and he is a great guy. Hopefully we will meet some day. My mom did not take it well at first because she thought I was just going through a phase. Now she says she is really proud of me and she tells all her friends. It reasures her that the time I get through bootcamp and everything the war will most likely be over. How do you feel about Brians choice?

Credits
    Savings
    Yea Matt....your a good guy too, hope to fight won day with you...you watch my back and ill watch yours! OOOH-RAAH!

But i think my mom was totally different than your mom...My Mom was ok at first, and then i told her im infantry and she flipped....Her motto now for me is Scared as Hell, but Proud as Hell too!.....but she will respond, she wanted a screen name on this so she can talk to people until i leave (9 days, April 7) and talk to people everyday once i leave and im gone....but take it easy...

Brian

Good Luck Soon2B .. you'll be fine...

Credits
    Savings
    Brian I hope to one day be along your side. Before that I have to do the hardest thing and make it through bootcamp.

Credits
    Savings
    Your not alone Matt....all of us have to go threw the hardest thing in the world...I talked to a Drill Instructor the other day at our Poolee Meeting....He said if you dont quit, youll be a Marine....youll have to pass all the qaulifications...but everything can be worked out....just dont quit...Failure is not an option..and thats what i keep telling myself...and my Parents, bros, and rest of family think ill be good to go, cuase im always good to go when theirs some1 pushing me...So ill be fine...Failure is not an option...

SemperFi

Thread Information