Kennedy assassination :Gunny Hathcock's take - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Just like it was then, its still the same today............
    Politics/politicians is nothing but power hungry fuqs who will lie,cheat,steal to get there wittle names in the tainted record books and to line their pockets. Look at alot of the history we were taught in school the scientist are starting to ? it ! One day the American peeps will wake up and say; "ENOUGH ALREADY !" get the Fuq off the stage !!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 3077India
    The single bullet theory is that the same bullet that shot Kennedy in the head also made a sudden right turn and hit the Governor of Texas (also riding in the President's car and sitting on the same side as the President) only he was hit in the right should and leg. Done the math, but it doesn't quite add up.
    No your wrong. The shot that hit the president in the head was not that bullet. Here is a link http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk...#assassination

Like I said before it was a one in million shot.

Why would Oswald, a Corps trained marksman pick a weapon so unfamiliar?

If I were going for the gold I would use my M1A or AR15. Why wouldn't he have used a weapon he was familiar with?

If I only wanted to fire one shot. I would use my Remington 40X with a decent 6 power scope. Good field of view and plenty of magnification for that distance.

Quote Originally Posted by LCPLE3
    No your wrong. The shot that hit the president in the head was not that bullet. Here is a link http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk...#assassination

Like I said before it was a one in million shot.
    I don't see anything at the link you provided that disproves the single bullet theory attributed to the Warren Commission. Keep in mind that the text presented is incomplete excerpts of the Warren Commission report. Few original "official" copies of the Official report remain in existence. I believe an official copy may be found at the JFK library.

Also, please know that I AM NOT A PROPONENT OF THE SINGLE BULLET THEORY I am merely presenting something that has been attributed to the Warren Commission Report. While the movie was purely for entertainment purposes and not necessarily authoritative JFK does present some interesting information in the Courtroom scenes.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't see anything at the link you provided that disproves the single bullet theory attributed to the Warren Commission. Keep in mind that the text presented is incomplete excerpts of the Warren Commission report. Few original "official" copies of the Official report remain in existence. I believe an official copy may be found at the JFK library.

Also, please know that I AM NOT A PROPONENT OF THE SINGLE BULLET THEORY I am merely presenting something that has been attributed to the Warren Commission Report. While the movie was purely for entertainment purposes and not necessarily authoritative JFK does present some interesting information in the Courtroom scenes.
    The report shows how the single bullet could happen.Bullets can and often do go through one person and hit another one behind them. Nothing strange or a conspiracy to be found. The problem with a conspiracy theory is that there is no need to have evidence to support it! Whats next? Are you one those that believe that our government brought down the Twin Towers?
    Here are some more links to help you. http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

The report shows how the single bullet could happen.Bullets can and often do go through one person and hit another one behind them. Nothing strange or a conspiracy to be found. The problem with a conspiracy theory is that there is no need to have evidence to support it!
    Conspiracy Theories arise when the Official Gov't position doesn't match all the facts. It is this kind of discrepancy that beckons questioning. They are called Conspiracy Theories, because they are out of step with the Official Stated Position; as such they are sneered at by those who don't like to think that their gov't would be so crooked or dishonest.

Whats next? Are you one of those who believes your gov't can do no wrong and would never deceive the people?

Here is a conspiracy theory that has evidence to support its assertions.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Conspiracy Theories arise when the Official Gov't position doesn't match all the facts. It is this kind of discrepancy that beckons questioning. They are called Conspiracy Theories, because they are out of step with the Official Stated Position; as such they are sneered at by those who don't like to think that their gov't would be so crooked or dishonest.

Whats next? Are you one of those who believes your gov't can do no wrong and would never deceive the people?

OMG!!!!You do believe that our government did bring down the Twin Towers!!!!

Are these the same scientists that can prove that the earth was created in six days?

Yes our government can do things that some might not agree with but to say they would do that (Twin Towers) is just plain crazy.

OMG!!!!You do believe that our government did bring down the Twin Towers!!!!

Are these the same scientists that can prove that the earth was created in six days?

Yes our government can do things that some might not agree with but to say they would do that (Twin Towers) is just plain crazy.

No, I never that said that I believed it; you asserted,
    "The problem with a conspiracy theory is that there is no need to have evidence to support it!"
    All I did was provide you with a link to a site that claims to have evidence supporting their point of view.

OMG!!!! You really do believe our gov't can do no wrong and would never deceive the people!!!!

And what's up with the creation reference anyway?

doesnt prove he didn't either

Bullets got to go somewhere.
    As an Elk guide I have seen some really amazing lucky shots by total bad shooters. I have made amazingly lucky shots myself. Running rabbits from the hip for example. Bad form for a hunter ed instructor I know, but I wasnt then.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No, I never that said that I believed it; you asserted,All I did was provide you with a link to a site that claims to have evidence supporting their point of view.

OMG!!!! You really do believe our gov't can do no wrong and would never deceive the people!!!!

And what's up with the creation reference anyway?
    Your the one that posted this...

When you post something like that it suggests that you do believe what they are saying. You have the right to believe in anything you want but I have the right to say it's crazy.

And I repeat myself...Yes our government can do things that some might not agree with but to say they would do that (Twin Towers) is just plain crazy.

These so called scientists(from the website you posted) that state that the planes crashing could not have cause the Twin Towers to collapse is just crazy and not based on real science. So I say again...Are these the same scientists that can prove that the earth was created in six days?

Believe what you want, but for me I need real evidence from unbiased scientists from a legitimate website!

Thumbs down Arguments, arguments.

Face it; no one knows what really happened; I don't care 'who' you knew...if you knew, the world would too.

Your the one that posted this...

Here is a conspiracy theory that [possibly] has evidence to support its assertions.

When you post something like that it suggests that you do believe what they are saying. You have the right to believe in anything you want but I have the right to say it's crazy.

And I repeat myself...Yes our government can do things that some might not agree with but to say they would do that (Twin Towers) is just plain crazy.

These so called scientists(from the website you posted) that state that the planes crashing could not have cause the Twin Towers to collapse is just crazy and not based on real science. So I say again...Are these the same scientists that can prove that the earth was created in six days?

Believe what you want, but for me I need real evidence from unbiased scientists from a legitimate website!
    I do concede that I did, in fact, leave out a word--'possibly' should've gone after 'that'; however, you've made an assumption and when you assume you make and an A$$-U-ME.

I'm not talking about things our gov't does that we might not agree with, I'm talking about lying and deception by our gov't. It is wishful thinking to believe that our gov't doesn't lie and work deception; both are tools of Statecraft.

As for the creation reference it has absolutely no relevance to this discussion.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I do concede that I did, in fact, leave out a word--'possibly' should've gone after 'that';however, you've made an assumption and when you assume you make and an A$$-U-ME.

I'm not talking about things our gov't does that we might not agree with, I'm talking about lying and deception by our gov't. It is wishful thinking to believe that our gov't doesn't lie and work deception; both are tools of Statecraft.

As for the creation reference it has absolutely no relevance to this discussion.
    Well your half right about assume!

So your now saying that the earth was created in 6 days? When are you going to bring aliens and bigfoot into this thread?

...So your now saying that the earth was created in 6 days? When are you going to bring aliens and bigfoot into this thread?
    There you go again, making assumptions.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There you go again, making assumptions.
    Once again your half right!

Thread Information