Kennedy assassination :Gunny Hathcock's take - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomphixer
    ...If in uniform I would have taken the bullet for him. Glad I was on the Grassy Knoll instead. JK
    So Instead of taking a bullet for him you gave him a bullet.

KGB seems to be the most likely group that could have pulled this off, they had a ton of sleeper cells in the country at that time. I don't buy the Mafia theory, not sofisticated enough. Our own government, I don't see that either. JMHO.

Yea; How about the hat industry? JFK didn't wear the traditional hat and the wearing of hats disappeared after he was sworn into office. Just imagine the number of jobs lost worldwide.

On the other hand, maybe ol' LBJ had JFK, RFK and MLK rubbed out. It was well known that Johnson didn't cotton to any of them. Not to forget Hoover and, as mentioned, any number of shady characters and world leaders.

Being in the Catbird seat can be hazardous to your health.

Lightbulb Who shot John?

Yea; How about the hat industry? JFK didn't wear the traditional hat and the wearing of hats disappeared after he was sworn into office. Just imagine the number of jobs lost worldwide.

On the other hand, maybe ol' LBJ had JFK, RFK and MLK rubbed out. It was well known that Johnson didn't cotton to any of them. Not to forget Hoover and, as mentioned, any number of shady characters and world leaders.

Being in the Catbird seat can be hazardous to your health.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gotta agree with the hatmakers guild! They are a very tight knit group. Any one else would have written a book about it by now. When was the last time you heard of a hatmaker writing a tell all book? (evil haberdashers rule)

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Wow!!! You guys never heard of a lucky shot?

Quote Originally Posted by LCPLE3
    Wow!!! You guys never heard of a lucky shot?
    Don't tell us you subscribe to the infamous magic single bullet theory that the Warren Commission promoted in their report.

Hey, I saw a one time staement that for several days after the Kennedy assassination that Kodak and other film developers replaced more film due to loss by developer than they had the entire previous year in the entire nation.

I have never been able to find the statement or who said it since. This was before Al Gore created the Internet and I don't remember where I read the statement.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 3077India
    Don't tell us you subscribe to the infamous magic single bullet theory that the Warren Commission promoted in their report.
    I have seen bullets do some crazy things. Lets see...3 shots fired with one miss and two hits. Yea sounds like a lucky shot just like the lucky shot that Hathcock made when he shot that enemy sniper through his scope and killed him. A one in a million shot.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kato811
    Lets see you make that lucjy shot
    I shot expert while in the Corps and I would never say that I could make that shot! Like I said before it's a one in million shot but they do happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LCPLE3
    I have seen bullets do some crazy things. Lets see...3 shots fired with one miss and two hits. Yea sounds like a lucky shot just like the lucky shot that Hathcock made when he shot that enemy sniper through his scope and killed him. A one in a million shot.
    The single bullet theory is that the same bullet that shot Kennedy in the head also made a sudden right turn and hit the Governor of Texas (also riding in the President's car and sitting on the same side as the President) only he was hit in the right should and leg. Done the math, but it doesn't quite add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyva
    So from besides the Mob, Castro ,Loyalists to President Diem and the Soviets can anyone else think of why anybody would want JFK dead?
    The person who benifited most was Johnson. I have always suspected that he was behind the whole thing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Onassis Benefitted Nicely ;]

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Onassis Benefitted Nicely ;]
    I agree, besides JFK had been cheating on her for most, if not throughout all, of their marriage. After all the Bible says, "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED."

Thread Information