Kennedy assassination :Gunny Hathcock's take - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    DON'T MATTER,I WANNA KNOW EXACT DISTANCE???AS A BULLET FLIE'S!

Credits
    Savings
    Its difficult telling anyone the truth, especially if they know it. I wouldn't tell the president the truth, he knows it already...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kinda like I know O. J, didn't do it..... And believe me...... I know.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdawgg
    Just watched that video, sure the guy shot as fast as Oswald is alleged, but did the shooter in the video hit anything? The video never shows the target.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3077India
    Just watched that video, sure the guy shot as fast as Oswald is alleged, but did the shooter in the video hit anything? The video never shows the target.
    I laughed about that also

I guess he got a Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by redneck13
    Fits, ain't no way he could see it.....the angles were not in his favor. He was a decoy....I speak the truth. SF

So from besides the Mob, Castro ,Loyalists to President Diem and the Soviets can anyone else think of why anybody would want JFK dead?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WHEN WAS THIS HEAR SAY CONVERSATION DONE,WITH GUNNY HATHCOCK???WHILE HE WAS AN ACTIVE DUTY MARINE? HOW COME NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVERY COME OUT,WHILE MARINE GUNNERY SGT.HATHCOCK WAS ALIVE? DID THIS OTHER SO-CALLED SNIPER SERVE WITH HIM? I'M OPEN MINDED TO MANY THING'S,I KNEW GUNNY HATHCOCK;THIS SOUND'S LIKE A LINE OF SOME VERY DEEP-BULL-CHIT,PROVE ME WRONG!I'M A VERY OPEN MINDED MAN!!! S/F-OH STILL WAITING ON THE DISTANCE,OF THIS SO-CALLED IMPOSSIBLE SHOT???FROM MUZZLE TO THE 'BAC OF HEAD!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyva
    So from besides the Mob, Castro ,Loyalists to President Diem and the Soviets can anyone else think of why anybody would want JFK dead?

" He asked if there was an international conspiracy to overthrow our government. The answer is "Yes". I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Goverment, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there!..."

Credits
    Savings
    The EU and the NAU ~ Two Peas In A Pod!

• The formation of the European Union (EU) is the 'blueprint' being used to construct the North American Union (NAU). In an act of tyranny, our government is illegally creating the NAU by using secret meetings and deceptive double-speak to hide their pernicious, TREASONOUS, INCREMENTAL STEALTH. They are making MASSIVE changes to our bureaucratic-administratic-regulatory laws by calling them 'HARMONIZATIONS.' What they are doing is re-writing our legal regulatory law to the benefit OF, BY, and FOR the corporate elite plutocracy. The only difference between the creation of the EU and the NAU is that it took 55 years for the European free trade agreement to morph into the EU. Unless we can stop them, they will accomplish the NAU here in a BREATHTAKING 15 years. The One World Monopolists have already declared before our Congress, that our borders are to be eliminated by 2010. Are you ready for that?

This research will clearly demonstrate what has been created under the EU is EXACTLY what they want to impose upon our Constitutional Republic. How do we know? Because the One World Monopolists have boldly announced their intentions. Dr. Robert A. Pastor, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), "told the Trilateral Commission in 2002 that the North American Union needed to implement a series of political proposals which would have authority OVER the sovereignty of the United States, Canada and Mexico.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    10th, you throw around EU and NAU without the slightst idea who the "Boss" is of this push, Count the UN in on that too. And NATO. And the World Court. I can't tell you why this stuff will come about, but it will.You have to figure it out on your own. Perhaps no one here would believe me.,,,,, I wish you well.

Credits
    Savings
    I saw there was going to be a specail on TV.. 20/20 I think...

Talking about how.. Carter Reagan, Bush, Clinton,Bush, Clinton..

Had all met with Billy Graham...

Quote Originally Posted by HOLM
    I saw there was going to be a specail on TV.. 20/20 I think...

Talking about how.. Carter Reagan, Bush, Clinton,Bush, Clinton..

Had all met with Billy Graham...
    I met with Billy Graham; how come they're not doing a special about me...

Credits
    Savings

Talking Hey, I knew Billy Graham too !

We had a falling down drunk named Billy Graham in my first outfit, we called him "preacher" until he shot himself in his leg practicing fast draw with his six shooter.

He sort of hopped when he marched after that and we started calling him Hopalong Cassidy. I think he just wanted out and was putting us on.

He was my L/Colonel radio chief in L-4-11 when I came in as a private. He use to fuk me allot, working parties, poor assignments in the field, TDA infantry war-game umpires, etc. He who laughs last isn't always slow. I made Corporal and he was still a L/Cpl.

Pay-back is the mother of all a b!tches...

He transfered out to the Mojave Desert.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 3077India
    No, the vid doesn't show the target, but it does have a graphic saying he shot at a 10" x 3' post at 150 yards (twice the distance Oswald shot at) and scored all "easy hits." Also, Oswald had a scope, this guys shoots iron sights.

I have shot the same kind of rifle. Admittedly, it isn't the greatest bolt action around, but it is more than capable of the kind of shooting that killed JFK. The true open question is, was the shooter capable of using the rifle that well? Reports I read indicated that Oswald was not a particularly proficient rifle shooter in the Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36
    No, the vid doesn't show the target, but it does have a graphic saying he shot at a 10" x 3' post at 150 yards (twice the distance Oswald shot at) and scored all "easy hits." Also, Oswald had a scope, this guys shoots iron sights.
    Still doesn't prove he hit the target.

Thread Information