Marine Corps Dress Blues Jacket a fashion statement? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    F**k that. Whats next in your noble opinion? I respect your ancestry. Try respecting mine. Can't you try to expect better? These people would not fight for you. Your family be dammed in their eyes. They want the almighty dollar..... give it to them. But leave my Beloved Corps alone. Alot of my brothers are dead.... A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    I never said I condone the burning of flags. In fact I believe there was a Supreme Court ruling on flag burning, I don't remember what they ruled, but if it's law then it's law. Also, I don't think any of these "Dress Blues Jackets" were actually Dress Blues Jackets, they were just patterned, probably poorly, after Dress Blues Jackets.
    All I am saying is the young people as this lady do not have ant respect for my brother that a dieing in her behalf.
    An as for the burning of the flag just come on down and let me see someone burn MY FLAG and I will be happy to go to jail.
    This lady showed no respect and I an a few other would love to show the little lady just a little disrespect as she has.
    If you wish to fight for her right to dis the MARINES and there uniforms then may be you should go to the airfarce.

Also, at our high schools Veterans Day assembly we had Marines from NAS Whidbey and some EOD guys who, I believe, survived an IED blast. Our stupid chearleaders decided to dress up in all the services uniforms. I couldn't even look at the guy, yes male chearleader, who was wearing dress blues. I was that ****ed and even embarassed for him that I couldn't even look at him. But, the Marines didn't seem to have a problem with it and I wasn't going to seek punishment for this guy. I mean I don't like the idea of it by any means, but Americans are free, we are free people.

Yes Americans are free and yes we are free people It is because of these that have fought for it and they should be respected and not pi@@ on but a puck as this

I am on your guys' side. I don't like it either, but this is America. I know that these people wouldn't fight for me, but they are apart of me by being American. Maybe I'm too loyal, and as far as the Air Farce, **** That! I hate my grandfather he's a drunk, and a lying bastard.

Also, at our high schools Veterans Day assembly we had Marines from NAS Whidbey and some EOD guys who, I believe, survived an IED blast. Our stupid chearleaders decided to dress up in all the services uniforms. I couldn't even look at the guy, yes male chearleader, who was wearing dress blues. I was that ****ed and even embarassed for him that I couldn't even look at him. But, the Marines didn't seem to have a problem with it and I wasn't going to seek punishment for this guy. I mean I don't like the idea of it by any means, but Americans are free, we are free people.

And once again you keep you mouth closed. No the services at your school keep quite because (1) they are adults and jumping a student is wrong. (2) you/your classmates/your teacher should have done some thing.

I'm not going to take offense to the Air Force now, but my mom gave 28 years of her life to this country as a aeroevac nurse, brining many of these Marine men and women home with combat injuries.

However, America is about freedom and freedom of speech, but the Constitution is based on the principle that these are rights until they infringe on the rights of others. And knowing that these men fought and died for the ability to wear this uniform in a country we still get to call America, maybe these actions are infringing on their rights. It's bull**** to see that some ignorant idiot thinks they can wear these things and play willy nilly faux-Marine around. They are called trolls, and idiots, and a disgrace to the American way of life. Some even get arrested for the bull**** if they take their ****ing fantasy too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    I am on your guys' side. I don't like it either, but this is America. I know that these people wouldn't fight for me, but they are apart of me by being American. Maybe I'm too loyal, and as far as the Air Farce, **** That! I hate my grandfather he's a drunk, and a lying bastard.
    All this hole thing is about RESPECT. And you said you were from a long line of veterans but yet you show them no respect by just being a not on a log.
    Son I am sorry to here that your grandfather is what you say but he had the ball to serve and do his part. There are a lot of people that drink and lie.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Americans are free,,,,, Free not to p*ss me off. Tony,,, You are my brother,,, But I'm P*ssed,, and will remain so. Leave my Corps alone,,, all non hackers.

I Know This Is Going To Get Deleted, For Political Talk, But I Ask That This Thread Not Die, Just Get Moved To The Open Squadbay...i Think It May Need To Be Talked About!!!

Ellie, Ssgt. Jim, Wing, Whoever...Please!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Politoco???// Cant be ,,, Dawgg aint here. ;]

Hahahahaha...lol, I think you are my new best friend Sparkie!

Maybe I am too shy(as far as being a knot in a log, I don't know). Hopefully the Marine Corps will fix that.

What they are saying is if you can't even stand up for the principles that you say you and your family hold so dear, you are no better than the people standing up there disgracing the uniform. **** the law and being an adult and bull****, if I catch you doing anything disgraceful to the Corps or anything related to it (especially if you are a ****ing civilian), I'll beat your ass...period. I won't sit around while others do **** like this...I couldn't live with myself...enemies foreign and domestic...I think this bull**** falls under domestic enemies!

Also Sgt Tony, my grandpa was way beyond the average drunk who lies. He is a selfish lonely waste of a man. I haven't seen him since I was 4, my only memory of him was "USAF" and an eagle tatooed on his forearm, maybe thats why I never even looked at the Air Force recruiting office (the thought of joining the Air Force makes me sick).

Thread Information