A ? about SOI graduation
Create Post

A ? about SOI graduation

Hey all, I have a question regarding duty stations upon graduation of SOI at Camp Geiger. The thing is, I am in the process of doing a lat move to the 03 field and was wondering do we get a dream sheet upon completion like I recieved at my former MOS school. If so, will I be stuck at my 1st original duty station(Camp Lejeune) or will I have a shot at going overseas or west coast even though I will be graduating from Geiger?

send a message to "Accord" he recently graduated ITB. If that doesn't work I'll ask one of my buddies, I have a lot of boot friends that graduated a few months ago. But since you're probably an NCO it may be different. Take care.

S/F

Quote Originally Posted by teufel22
    Hey all, I have a question regarding duty stations upon graduation of SOI at Camp Geiger. The thing is, I am in the process of doing a lat move to the 03 field and was wondering do we get a dream sheet upon completion like I recieved at my former MOS school. If so, will I be stuck at my 1st original duty station(Camp Lejeune) or will I have a shot at going overseas or west coast even though I will be graduating from Geiger?
    If you are already a Marine you need to fill out you info and post in the Marine site not poollee site. Then you might get some info

Thread Information