HEad Call - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HEad Call

Pear

I remember it was a pear and Sgt. Wallace made him take a bite without using his hands after he shoved it in his mouth then he had to eat the whole thing and drink two canteens of water and you all know what happens after that.

Just about when your about to **** or sh** your trousers

They let you sweat it out see how long your able to hold it..........simulated combat

Quote Originally Posted by halejr
    I remember it was a pear and Sgt. Wallace made him take a bite without using his hands after he shoved it in his mouth then he had to eat the whole thing and drink two canteens of water and you all know what happens after that.
    Wsup Halejr, my brother from a different mother! Platoon 2049. You know what I'm talking about, you were there. DI Sgt. Wallace also made him eat a boiled egg, shell and all for trying to steal chow from the chow hall, actually that might have been the pear incident. That poor dude, I swear to this day if he wasn't going to be in 02/Intel, then he wasn't graduating. That was my first taste of Marine Corps politics, seeing him graduate. I hope he did something good with himself and found the right path because he was a soup sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletsUSMC
    After Taps. There is no free time.
    Actually we had 1 hour of free time a day Corporal which was called "Free Time" right before TAPS, and we were pretty much allowed to crap, urinate, and read letters during that time. Reading letters depended on who was on duty though. Only our Senior Drill Instructor let us read letters during that time, but you can still pretty much use the head during that time or after TAPS.

Just don't be stupid and ask to make a head call when they are teaching you something or in the middle of PT unless you really need to.

And yea, if you ask, ask correctly.

"Sir Good Afternoon Sir, Recruit Whoever requests permission to use the head sir."

"Sir Good Afternoon Sir, Recruit Whoever requests permission to use the head sir."
    We had to throw in there, after we requested permission to speak, to make either a standing, or a sitting head call. Usually the sitting head calls were denied. Number two's were usually reserved for after lights out, but it wasn't free time.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie
    We had to throw in there, after we requested permission to speak, to make either a standing, or a sitting head call. Usually the sitting head calls were denied. Number two's were usually reserved for after lights out, but it wasn't free time.
    We couldn't make sit down calls either Sergeant. They always said, "Do it on your own time."

A couple recruits, including myself, tried to sneak in a couple hear and there, and when you were caught, it wasn't pretty.

Good times.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They wait until you **** your pants.

Chumley posted: "At least two separate times I remember a private ****ing himself while we were drilling (nope, NOT me). Rather than request permission or break ranks during drill / rifle practice they just ****ed themselves and kept on going"

LL Says: That is just motivating. In honor of this man's discipline I peed myself while reading it....and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

In your honor Leonard I sh*t myself just a second ago, Semper Fidelis!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I do that stuff as a matter of age, not practice;>

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Wsup Halejr, my brother from a different mother! Platoon 2049. You know what I'm talking about, you were there. DI Sgt. Wallace also made him eat a boiled egg, shell and all for trying to steal chow from the chow hall, actually that might have been the pear incident. That poor dude, I swear to this day if he wasn't going to be in 02/Intel, then he wasn't graduating. That was my first taste of Marine Corps politics, seeing him graduate. I hope he did something good with himself and found the right path because he was a soup sandwich.
    I remember when he ate the egg with the schell. Sgt Wallace made him eat what was left of a bottle of x-lax when we were inside practicing drill. He keep asking him if he had to take a sh*t. When he finally had to Sgt baker dug him in the pit. I tell that story all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I could go on and on about boot camp. We had this kid Shawgo, they called him Sha-lay-go. Any way, he was constipated and one morning he went to sick bay. He was a limp dick, fat body, and all the bad things to be. If he reads this and complains I'll find him and beat him, just kidding! they had him run up to the 3rd floor of the barracks yelling "Man I gotta ****" three or four times until they finally let him actually enter the barracks and do his thing. He didn't make it.

Wookie, LMAO!

HAHAHAHA, I havent laughed this hard in a while thanks bro! Brings back a lot of Boot Camp memories, I needed it today, long visit at the dentist!

Semper Fi!

Thread Information