Northwest Rally
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northwest Rally

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Northwest Rally

I know I have posted this once but I think we should start a Pro Troop/leaders rally in the Northwest (Vancouver Washington). We could have it at the mall right by the Marine Corps recruiting station!!!

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    As I posted elsewhere:

I enjoy hearing your spirit. Doing that which is right is not always the easiest thing to do. Oftentimes, it may require biting one's fingernails so hard that fingers disappears! I know and understand. Self-Imposed Restraint (SIR) is not always comfortable, especially at times like these. Particularly in the "touching-touching/feely-feely liberal drench area of western Oregon and Washington. When I arrived home last night and watched the television local news and saw that those anti-war protester were burning the United States Flag, my rage grew. If only I and the few other Marines (vets) I spent time with had only witnessed that.

At this point, for anyone entering the finest military branch in the world will be better served individually to wait on the sidelines and stay out of any trouble, so that the Marine Corps as a whole can be better served by your dedication to duty. Have to keep that police record clean as a whistle!

If you are committed to standing on the sidelines and waving the greatest flag in the entire world, we will do so! However, if you are active - you have already received orders to stay away.

semper fi
    jchristin

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks for the advice. This really makes sense. I would hate to do something that would make it so I couldn't enlist. Right now all I will do is wave the American flag and make it clear what side i'm on. Thanks Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Or you could do what I do and wear an old whit t-shirt that says "BOMB SADDAM" on the front in black marker and on the back you draw a big mushroom cloud . Wear it with pride! I got a lot of thumb ups and I hear that there are some people who want to kick my ass for it too. Well, all I have to say to that is, BRING IT.

Credits
    Savings
    And the people that want to beat you up want peace? How does that work. They want to achieve peace through violence?

Credits
    Savings
    Listen up:

Here is a link to an upcoming support rally on March 30th in downtown Portland, Oregon. If you visit the site, please send them an email in support of their grassroots efforts and hardwork to show our active Marines and other troops that we care.

http://www.pdxsupportsourtroops.com

semper fi,
    jchristin

Watch and read the news. The peace and anti-war activists are vandalizing property, attacking people and more.

Credits
    Savings
    Bones brings up a valuable issue, the use of caution in our actions and behaviors. In short, order: accepting responsibility for our decisions and ourselves. Especially valid when applied to the liberally drenched anti-war protester Portland/Seattle areas.

As I wrote in an earlier post:

… anyone entering the finest military branch in the world will be better served individually to wait on the sidelines and stay out of any trouble, so that the Marine Corps as a whole can be better served by your dedication to duty. Have to keep that police record clean as a whistle!

Public gatherings can often become the cause of sudden emotional stirrings resulting in actions and behaviors that may result in life-long consequences. Think, think, think.

Do not do anything that could jeopardize your Marine Corps career. However, you can always send an email, to the people operating this web site, stating your thanks to them for their hard work.

semper fi,
    jchristin

Credits
    Savings
    And put American flags on everything you have. My house is like the only one in our neighborhood that flies the American flag

Credits
    Savings
    ATTENTION ON DECK:

I will be attending the pro-rally in downtown Portland this weekend, on March 30th. Bones has granted permission for me to read something he wrote, and it is wonderful. Are any of you poolees or member planning to attend?

semper fi
    jchristin

Credits
    Savings
    I want to, but I don't want to get into any trouble........like getting to angry or something Mam. Oh Mam, I liked your posts on the Oregon Live forum.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Exclamation

All I have to say about this is, In N.Y. they put all of this money into hiring officers and such to stop terrorisim in that place and most of the people there just want to protest against the war and use up all of what they have to protect them just to get arrested? Break other peoples possesions? Kill people? and possibly get killed them selves?

The way i see it is that iraq is a country that is OWNED by Saddam, we are going in there to liberate that country so the people have the same freedoms that WE have, If they lived in that country i feel that they wouldnt be doing this, they would be surrendering like the rest of them and welcoming us with open arms like some are doing.

All i have to say to those protesters are "If YOU DONT LIKE THE HEAT GET THE HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!"

Credits
    Savings
    I'm up for an pro/troops rally

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry one question i have is how would i go about starting one in my City? I live in Waterford, MI.

I'm rather pi**ed off, just the other day i found an American Flag, burned in half on the side of the road. I want to get my point across here that our troops are making history in this war and its for the best.

Registered User Free Member ktriplett's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I'd say the first thing you should try is to approach your city council. Or perhaps you can find a pro-troops non-profit organization which would sponsor such a rally in your hometown.
    Take a look here:http://defendamerica.mil/support_troops.html
    or here:
    http://gopusa.com/rally/supporters01.shtml

Or maybe you can go to a local American Legion chapter. They may be willing to help. See what you can find on the internet.

Thread Information