Create Post

Thread: newbie

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Good morning. new to your place here.....seems to be just the spot for me. my mom sent this too me thinking i would find "comfort" here....i dont know if i'd call it comfort but she was right...i do like it. got a boy in the Marines. He's floating around on the USS Cleveland right now. i miss him. not like boo hoo hoo i miss my baby but i was very used to the phone calls and what not...not being able to hang out with him on his cell phone during weekend liberty. his last liberty home before this deployment was crazy indeed. i've read of kids who get tickets on their crotch rockets and busted for underage drinking. o yes! mine too. his career is not ruined although he is on restriction for sometime. he will have to work extra hard to get to where he wants to go....but hard work never killed anyone and no one would know that than a Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well ma,am i dont know about some but in my book you are a part of the marine corp family, any one that is, or was ,or have a family member in the corp is my family so i myself welcomes you SEMPER FIDELIS

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When your son became a member of this organization, he took on a whole new family, but you and his other, civilian, family members are a part of the same club! Welcome to the site and feel free to post anything anytime! I am sure some of us old salts will give you some kind of answer, may not be the one you want, but an answer!

Semper Fi

you are welcome to be a part of his now real big family MARINES

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking I Take Good Care Of Marines Women,i'm Good

HELLO,MY NAME IS JODY(LOL)NEED ANY'THANG DON'T BE SHY

Welcome to this wonderful family..

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    HELLO,MY NAME IS JODY(LOL)NEED ANY'THANG DON'T BE SHY
    LOL!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I've been getting some e-mails from mick. he's just finished some training op in Guam. Its a good thing that his CO's are tough cuz this kid of mine can be a real....challenge. but he had a good time @ training. he shot a wild boar... after he made it mad and it charged him. so instead of MRE he and his platoon ate wild boar cooked on a spit. he got my first package ... apparently the snicker bars were a hit....the phone cards not so much. where do i get phone cards that will work ship to shore. i know they sell them in store on ship but i betcha i can get them at a less expensive price if i just knew where.

Thread Information