Name your favorite liberty port/location - Page 22
Create Post
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Loved Pt On Friday From Upper Mau Camp Down To The Main Gate, Across **** River And Twards The Nearest San Miguel Dispensing Station, That And A Few Glasses Of Mojo And Your All Set!!!!

Liked Athens Greese was over there during the wine fiestval Good time there.

OJT at MCAS Tustin, CA. Just before they shut the base down thanks to Clinton. It was pretty laid back there, Short trip to the beach, babes everywhere. Walking distance to some good bars. A million things to do that didn't cost much money. I liked Okinawa and Japan, but that side of the world really never interested me.

Quote Originally Posted by degunny View Post
    Any Jar Head that has been through Quantico knows about the Command Post. Best SOS ouside the Corps.

Having eaten SOS in the Corps (the best) and and several establishments
    since, I find that the General's Kitchen in Ocean City, Md is 2nd best followed closely by the Command Center in Q-Town. Wish I could find good
    SOS down here.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just thinking about SOS this morning...my version used to make cooks quake!

Ya gotta get one of those white ceral bowls(ya know with the green or blue trim around the top) Fill the bottom with those cubed potatos, then a lattel of SOS(beef), then 2 eggs overeasy, ring the top with link sausage and top with crispy bacon; AND CHOW THE F'k DOWN....best at MID-RATS!

After the Corps! I spent 25 years as a DoD Navy/Marine contractor...spent more time aboard bases then during...and made trips to the chow halls just to get me some SOS...my style...LMFFAO

Quote Originally Posted by NamNuts View Post
    Just thinking about SOS this morning...my version used to make cooks quake!

Ya gotta get one of those white ceral bowls(ya know with the green or blue trim around the top) Fill the bottom with those cubed potatos, then a lattel of SOS(beef), then 2 eggs overeasy, ring the top with link sausage and top with crispy bacon; AND CHOW THE F'k DOWN....best at MID-RATS!

After the Corps! I spent 25 years as a DoD Navy/Marine contractor...spent more time aboard bases then during...and made trips to the chow halls just to get me some SOS...my style...LMFFAO
    Don't forget the Tobasco sauce on top!!!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaRon View Post
    Don't forget the Tobasco sauce on top!!!
    YEAH your right TOBASCO...specially after being out in the ville all night on LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY...hehehehe

I would have to say Barcelona Spain while I was deployed with MSSG-26 during the early 1990's or Phuket Thailand while deployed with MSSG-13 in 1996.

SEMPER FI

I Was Stationed At Barbers Point Oahu Hawaii
    Good Place To Go Was Waikiki And Honolulu

Liberty Port

Henoko Village On Okinawa And Texas Street In Korea.

Had an Unbelieveable time in Hong Kong both times. Oddly, it was mostly because there was a large European Community there. Weird huh.

Drafter, You and Sparkie need to refrain from posting when sh!tfaced. You both make azzes out of yourselves doing that. You show no respect for the thread's original intent, and your total mental hatred for anything Japanese shows your blaring narrow-mindedness. SF

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Drafter, You and Sparkie need to refrain from posting when sh!tfaced. You both make azzes out of yourselves doing that. You show no respect for the thread's original intent, and your total mental hatred for anything Japanese shows your blaring narrow-mindedness. SF
    I don't drink and surely don't post **** faced. I posted that I liked Hong Kong. Take your high minded attitude and stick it. Next time you got something personal to say to me, do it in a PM so I can give you my phone number and address. Pound sand mcvet.

Liberty Port, Barcelona, Spain

Pattia Beach, Thailand blows any other place out of the water! If you have been there you know what i am talking about, if you dont you need to go and see for yourself.

Thread Information