Name your favorite liberty port/location - Page 14
Create Post
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    i did cruise in the south pacific with a batalion of cb's Tonga was fun Samoa was cool too (not all samoan girls are big) but australia was great.

Liberty

P.I. is numero uno. Magsaisai street. The 3rd eye. Upper MAU camp. Man it's all under vulcanic ash!

Feb-March 1997, Tandum Thrust Australia! Brisbane(Bris-bin) and
    Gold Coast Surfers Paradise! We got into Brisbane on Valentine's Day and were treated to some serious Australian Hospitality by some of the most beatiful women in the World!

1) Reno and Carson City-(from MWTC)
    2) Kin Vil-(from Hansen)
    3) Angeles, PI-(Women liked the marines over the flyboys)
    4) Tijuana-(easy drive from Pendleton)
    5) Mexacali-(from 29 Palms)
    6) Fishing at MWTC-Bridgeport
    7) Any beach from Oceanside to La Jolla

Two of my favorites were Olongapo, P.I. and Kowloon, Hong Kong.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Geeze I forgot all about Kowloon. It was something like a 10 mile ride under the harbor from Hong Kong to get there. Sky scrapers made of bamboo. Fun day trip but Hong Kong was the place to be after dark.

Cubi Point, Subic Bay, Olongapo, Phillipines!!! Oh my what a time at Slim's Tavern. So many women so little libo

I always enjoyed going to Little Egypts while I was stationed at Camp Smith. They did have some great gals there.

The beaches were pretty good places to go, too...

Learned to respect a butterfly knife in the hands of a bar girl , OLONGAPO PI.,if she was a girl .

And we got paid also!

1. Rock Depot, Club Metalica, Bario, and anywhere in the Philippines except on base
    2. Moose Mcgillicuddy's, The Shack, and any beach or place in Hawaii
    3. The Fun Pub in Souda Bay, Greece and all the nude beaches with bars
    4. Kowloon, Hong Kong
    5. Piccadilly Circus, London

I could go on,,,

oslow norway was beautiful
    the water glowed flourescent green at night when you fell into it drunk.....

Q Town

Any Jar Head that has been through Quantico knows about the Command Post. Best SOS ouside the Corps.

Hong Kong

I was on the Belleau Woods with HMM-265 out of Okinawa when we hit Hong Kong. I got stuck with shore patrol the first night there but I made up for it on the rest.

Sidney Australia......met two sisters there...sang at the local bar...almost went UA.....couldnt buy a beer in the place.....locals wouldnt let you see the bottom of your beer mug.......they had tables set up where families could adopt you for a few days......god i miss being a sex slave.....!!

Edinburgh, Scotland

Thread Information