Women Warriors: 'These Girls are 100 Percent Marine' - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When we were is Somalia, it was pitch black at night. A Master Sergeant friend of mine went to the Head, (Double Seater, half Drum Sh**ter) one night; there was another Marine already seated on one of the stalls. They both sat there doing there thing and the other Marine got up to leave. My buddy said "Take it Easy Devil Dog" She said "You too Marine". It was so black that neither one of them knew who the other was!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It was women like Mary Ann and Ms Arlene that paved the way for me - by the time I went through there was still a little bit of the cream puffiness (the makeup class, ettiquete at a table, and let's not forget how to sit properly with that skirt on) left but, we did have to know how to shoot, clean it, tear it apart and put it back together - didn't have to qualify with it - we had to get in the pool but it didn't go against you if you couldn't float for 5 minutes, we couldn't wear any kind of nail polish while in cammies, still no Crucible, no martial arts, no 3 mile run (ours was only 1 1/2 in 15) - the girls that go through it these days are some rockin' women!

I got a stupid question - if they doubled the women's run time, did the guy's double?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I know that one Gunny - after we've hung out with you guys for a while we adapt - HAHAHAHA!

Marine Spouse Free Member Tabby's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    I got a stupid question - if they doubled the women's run time, did the guy's double?
    lol- i wish- but i have to brag on myself a little bit here i STILL have a better 3 mile run time than my husband and quite a few of the Marines in his shop after shattering my ankle AND having a baby!!!! Tabby rubs her fingernails on her pretty cammies...

Thumbs up Run time

Way to go, Tabby. I am so proud of you new, young Marines. Thank you for keeping the faith! Semper Fi

Women Warriors

I know for a fact that WM's are great, I married one 43 years ago, and we're still married. She put up with a lot after getting out to raise a family. There are none better.

Semper Fi Marines

Thread Information