No more posts against war in Iraq from eddief
Create Post

No more posts against war in Iraq from eddief

It has been no secret that I am against using force in Iraq. Now that war is inevitable I will no longer post any such thoughts. I support and respect the troops too much to do that while they're off laying their lives on the line for us. I will pray for a quick and decisive victory with few casualties for us and the Iraqis. May God bless America.

Much Respect

War is not something any one of us really wants to see. It would be nice to be able to settle issues peacefully. It would save many lives, especially our own brothers and sisters. However war is a reality and at times a necessity. I wish millions of other folks shared your common sense EddieF. Now that the decision has been made, I wish they could just back the U.S., the President and our troops unconditionally. After all, they can exercise those civil liberties only because the U.S., the President and our troops went to war several times to protect their freedom.

Freedom is not free. Never has been and never will be.

God bless all of our troops, their families and their loved ones.

Semper Fi!
    Jerry

Like most of America I wasn't 100%behind this call to war. I am of an age that needs to be convinced that we are right before we go to war. and this president has not convinced me that this was the only answer. I am afraid I don't trust my president and I damn well don't trust the people who propose to run the government. But, that being said. I am 100% behind the honest hard working people who are about to lay it all on the line for this country. they have my prayers and full support. I will give them my support, my blood, and whatever they need to get in and get it done . I just hope that the government of this great country does the same. May God bless the servicemen and women of this country and keep them safe. Semper Fi

Thread Information