Bootcamp - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bootcamp

In the words of Winston Churchill: "Never, never, never give up." And a few of my own: "You are who you believe you are, don't let anyone persuade you otherwise."

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Those are tight quotes

Thanks, dude! I told myself these when I was in the process of enlisting. People were telling me that I was crazy. I believe in myself, so screw them! I'd like to see them grow the balls to enlist in the USMC. Until they do, I know that I'm am a man with dignity.

Credits
    Savings
    Hey the same thing happened to me. When I enlisted everyone told me i'm retarded and that I am gonna be a bullet sponge. They are just a bunch of wimps. My favorite quote is "As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil because I'm the badest mother@@@@ in that valley!"

Credits
    Savings
    I apologize for that mother@@@ thing. Sorry everyone

Bullet sponge? Haven't heard that one yet! But that's also a tight quote!

Credits
    Savings
    Yeah I got called it a meps by a navy wannabe (he had not enlisted yet but was joining the navy).

Typical. You should have teased him about the little sailor hats that they get. Or reminded him that "In the Navy" was sung by a bunch of gay guys.

Credits
    Savings
    Oh well. He was real dumb anyways.......he said he smoked alot of weed. I was mad though that I had to share a hotel room with him. At meps there were like 200 people enlisting and out of these only about 10 were for the Marines. It just goes to show ya..... if it is hard no one wants to do it. The best things in life are hard to achieve.

Registered User Free Member Soon2BkidTx's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Amen Matt...yea i didnt get a Hotel for meps....i had to wake up at 4am to be their at 5am though which sucked 3 days is a row, bc my recruitors mispelled my last name the first time, recruitors left my file at his house, and finally the 3rd day i made it threw meps lol....but i didnt care.....but yea Matt......their were about 70 people going threw meps each day i was their, and maybe 4 at the most were going into the USMC....i really cant wait to leave....theirs this kid thats been in DEPs since last july and cant do one pullup..and if he cant do 2 by April 1, i get his spot at April 7....i cant wait....i dont want him to fail, but then again i wanna leave.....i cant wait to come back to my recruitors and hear them call me Devil Dog....hell i just cant wait till the DIs call me a US Marine...i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Soon2BkidTx

Yeah watchin' this thread?

Ya got three minutes from the time you see this post to tell me what yer general orders are. Over three minutes and yer busted!

Respond to this post and then go!

As a matter of fact, the rest of you can do that as well.

respond to the post, then three minutes to post yer general orders here.. I'll know if yer cheatin'.

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hey bones,

make them stand on line while they do it too!

what is our second general order again?

semper fi
    jchristin

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Three minutes? Quit lookin at the ceiling recruit there ain't nothin wrote up there! lol NOW JUST BEGIN!!! SIDESTRADDLE HOP..........PUSHUPS............BENDS AND THRUSTS............PUSHUPS,situps, pushups,situps, pushups!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    1. to take charge of my post and all government property in view
    2. to walk my post in a military manner keeping always on the alert and observing everything within sight and hearing
    3. to report all violations of orders i'm instructed to enforce
    4. to repeart all calls more distant from the guard house than my own
    5. to quit my post only when properly relieved
    6. to recieve obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer officer of the day and all officers and noncommisioned officers of the guard only
    7. to talk to no one in the line of duty
    8. to sound the alarm in case of fire or disorter
    9. to call the corporal guard in any case not covered by instructions
    10. to salute all officer colors and standards not cased by instructions
    11. to be sepecially watchful at night and during the time for challenging challenge all people on or near my post and to let noone pass without proper authority SIR!!

Thread Information