tomorrow, the day of truth - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Darn. I missed it ... 40 minutes too late.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    we take care of our own...

semper fi
    jchristin

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    How sadamm can sleep knowing the Marines are coming is beyond me. Thank God for the Marines.......thank you to those fighting now and those that have fought in past wars!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL we were watching CNN in JROTC today and one of the Iraqi officials stated that he was ready to stand his ground with Saddam and he has even, "equipped himself with a pistol to take out any American GIs." LMAO A PISTOL!!! Whoooo this guy scares the crap outta me HAHA!

Equipped himself with a pistol? I hope the troops overseas were able to hear about that. I bet it'd lessen a lot of the tension.

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Pvt Willie SANTIAGO...Lives???

Better call Col Jack Nicholson back...as Pvt William SANTIAGO....is alive in Kuwait and messing up again!!!! LOL...LOL

Shows he's scared. Plus it's propganda to show he's behind Saddam. It'd be like one of the politicos on Capitol Hill in Washigton sayin' that. Most of them don't know one end of a weapon from another.

Lot of things can be read into that statement.

Ya got a link fer the story? Ya got me curious now.

Credits
    Savings
    I also heard that a guy on the news said that 70% of their tanks (he was an iraqi soldier) and that 100,000 of them are ready to surrender. We also have photos of them all ready practicing surrenduring and oh Marine Corps high officials expect it too take 5 days until the Marines are in downtown bagdad. Sadamm is going down

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    wrbones: I'll look for that article but I saw it on TV today. I also just got done watching the tomahawk cruise missiles hit Iraq. Very cool. The missile sort of glided across the screen and then WHAM! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Then a bunch of scared sh!tless Iraqis started their AA guns.

Watchin' Fox news myself since a few minutes after 20:00 my time. I saaw that video.

Looks like a combination of missiles and 'precision guided bombs'

Registered User Free Member Avatar0fCha0s's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Exactly what it was wrbones, to bad none of them hit they're targets...man those F-117's are cool looking though
    There trrops are actually practicing how to surrender? I didn't know that, pretty cool. I was watching CNN all last night and just heard this morning that Iraq was firing scuds back at us, good thing no one was hurt. So how many of you guys have friends/family over there? My best friend is an 0311 and is over there get ready rto go in, I think he said he was in A Company or somehting, I couldn't eally here him over the phone, he called just before he left last month. I wish I could be over there with him and the rest of the Marines, at least it would get me away from all these d@mn anti-war protests...

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I was up a bit late last night watching the news... Saw Col North - they hit him live just as the sirens started blasting. He got his mask on well enough. When he was asked about his heavy breathing and if the mask was preventing him from getting any air he just said he's got 40 years on most of the young Marines he's with - they dawned and cleared and put on their MOP gear, then helped Col North get his MOP suit on (Marines helpin Marines) - he did say, if it had been a more direct attack and with gas, he'd be hurtin for certin and was thankful to those Marines who helped him out. At the same time they had this reporter in Kuwait, he says "can ya hear the sirens?" then a guy from behind the camera mentions something about gas so the reporter says to the camera "they say it's gas and we should put on our gas masks" and I'm thinkin, I'd be sayin that sh.t after my gas mask was on - so he holds up the gas mask to show everyone at home what he's gonna need to put on... dear Lord, what a moron. So he finally starts to put it on and I start counting.. I got to ten before he got any of the straps around his head... went something like this "8... 9... 10... yer a dead man" Wife wanted to know what I meant, just told her - when they say gas, ya ain't got long if it's really there. So he has it on and then says "well, I think I could tighten it a little more" LOL wife and I got a good laugh at that one. Even the news people in NYC were telling him "we can wait, get the gear on" Reporters, no wonder the military don't like having them along...

That said, I've got a new found respect for Geraldo Rivera... either he got brainwashed by the Bush propoganda machine, or he's seen the light as to what the military does for his freedoms and what the entire Operation Enduring Freedom is all about. That's a go anywhere mofo... and he don't talk down at all about what the troops are doing and how they are doing it.

Credits
    Savings
    That was a fat video

Credits
    Savings
    I'M WATCHING THE NEWS RIGHT NOW AND THERE ARE PROTESTORS IN OREGON (BY WHERE I LIVE IN VANCOUVER) AND THOSE ANTI WAR PROTESTORS ARE BEING FAGS AND CARRYING THE AMERICAN FLAG UPSIDE DOWN AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PUT A SNOW SHOVE ON THE FRONT OF MY TRUCK AND DRIVE THREW THEM

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah...there are a bunch of hippies in Seattle protesting for peace too...Lets just see what happens when someone threatens the life of them and their families, then we'll see who wants peace. They say they want peace but I guarantee you that if you were to spit on them they wouldn't hesitate to strike out at you . Peace my ass. My theory is "Without peace, there is no war; without war, there is no peace." One always leads to another.

Thread Information