savings bonds bought in bootcamp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Youre a boot on this site, but youll do okay here if you stop dredging up old forgotten threads and square yourself away as far as listening to me and Baker1971 when we give you advice.

And of course when the incessant whining ceases

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I told 29 palms that in a few other threads Dale so he said he put me on his ignore list. Hahahahahaha. Kids.....

Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post
    Youre a boot on this site, but youll do okay here if you stop dredging up old forgotten threads and square yourself away as far as listening to me and Baker1971 when we give you advice.

And of course when the incessant whining ceases
    Sure. Anything to please you and the Baker1971 right? Things must go both your ways to be pleased especially when you two are not moderators on this site. You make the rules right? It's ok to post sarcasm here but never any good stories come from either of you. NOT ONE GOOD STORY. I doubt you are Marines. If so, learn some prose. Both of you should be banned from here. I even question if you two are wanabees. I don't care if I get booted, I'd rather not but I know I speaketh the truth. You don't pull the wool over my eyes.

I've seen this before. You team up with another member here to constantly create friction, to eventually get someone booted. I see why 30 guys left here with Rocky. It was both of yous. You get your rocks off doing this.

Forget it. Anyone here that can read can just go to your profile page, look up your latest post and find that neither of you post anything positive here. No stories to contribute, just quick sarcastic retorts. Yours in particular sounds disturbingly angry. It's all right there in the history. You post them yourself. Have a nice life. Add...IGNORE LIST.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    30 people left here with Rocky, because of us. Im sorry but theres no connection there whatsoever. Square yourself away. I said you would do well here, because I think you have potential, if you can curb that quick temper of yours.
    Take good constructive advice. for instance, the old threads you bring up you need improvement in that area as well as in the area of respect. I wish you luck, honestly I do,but youre very hot tempered.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    by the way just sent you a friendship request. I think you misunderstand our constructive criticism, especially about bringing back old old threads. The squad leaders agree with us, the usually make comments too when they see some 1951 thread addedto Nothing at all personal. In fact its a minor thing in the scheme of things. you're doing fine, just try to calm down a bit

I don't know you, nor your buddy. Why should I take advice from either of you? Especially when your latest postings show me nothing. Put it this way. If I were in a foxhole, with either of you two, I would take my chances up in a palm tree. I'll ride alone.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    My apologies to you.

Forget about it. Incoming friend request accepted.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Stick to the topic of the thread " Savings Bonds ". You crapped all over the OP's thread 29 palms.

Go haze yourself...and put your first name and the first initial of your last name on your profile. These are forum rules that you still will not follow.

You should be banned also. How many profiles do you have now 4 ?

Back to the topic.
    All United States Savings Bonds are electronic. No more paper ones.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Too bad 29 palms put me on his ignore list and can't read this. He seemed like a good kid but something changed quick and is very hot tempered with a short fuse.

These are not good qualities of such a young Marine.
    Perhaps I should reach out to him now that I've responded to these thread questions ???

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    True, in the old days I used to order them by mail, not anymore

Yep, has a bit of a temper...but basically a good guy

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    I reached out, sent him a friendship request, and he was man enough to accept it, sure didn't have to. Good guy.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I just did the same thing.
    Perhaps he could use another one

Thread Information