June 25-27 Times up! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Do people from Nebraska also go to San Diego? Where is the dividing line for west and east? Have a nice flight over here and be sure to check in safely at the airport. I think you'll walk over to MCRD from there, the airport is right next to it so there's no need to talk a bus.
    Sigh--------Zack, Zack, Zack------Nebraska will go to MCRDSD, the dividing line id the Mississippi River, and there's always a BUS!

Its like not real. I was at this party with all of my friends last night and its weird when you think about it because by the time your back they will be all gone to college. And the kids that you chill with everyday that you will not see again for 13 weeks. Thats when it kinda hits you. And the funnies thing is at my going away cookout yesterday my recruites were telling all my friends how to get me in trouble at bootcamp, like what to send and stuff.
    I ship out Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean like what Accord did to Achped? That was funny. Cruel, but extremely funny.

Davblay hates me now for my stupid ass remarks. Hahaha, I'll stop with them.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You mean like what Accord did to Achped? That was funny. Cruel, but extremely funny.

Davblay hates me now for my stupid ass remarks. Hahaha, I'll stop with them.
    Zack, my feeling for you have never changed! I don't know you and I have not developed a opinion of you from your posts! You are young and have a lot to learn, but I have a high respect for all you Poolees that endeaver to enlist in my Beloved Corps! I wish you luck, Zack, while you are MCRD. I hope you excel in avery category. I truly hope you are the HONOR man.

One thing you have to remember, Zack, we Marines are a forgiving bunch, we bicker and argue amongst ourselves, but we will fight for each other, and take a bullet for each other, if we have to!

Semper Fi, my young friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Sous3313
    Its like not real. I was at this party with all of my friends last night and its weird when you think about it because by the time your back they will be all gone to college. And the kids that you chill with everyday that you will not see again for 13 weeks. Thats when it kinda hits you. And the funnies thing is at my going away cookout yesterday my recruites were telling all my friends how to get me in trouble at bootcamp, like what to send and stuff.
    I ship out Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wont see mine for 25 weeks PI+SOI.
    I'll see most of em at a community college lol

We'll make more friends during bootcamp, better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 20070627
    I wont see mine for 25 weeks PI+SOI.
    I'll see most of em at a community college lol

We'll make more friends during bootcamp, better ones.
    Haha I could never find better friends then my closest right now.

How are you gonna make friends at boot camp? The rules are strict and everything.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How are you gonna make friends at boot camp? The rules are strict and everything.
    There will be ones you "click" with but ALL of you will be Brothers once you get that Title. Some you may see again in the fleet, some not..............they will ALWAYS be easy to find though.

8 hrs...... then another 20-25 hrs till the yellow footprints

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tick--tick--tick--tick--tick, going---going---going----going!

Quote Originally Posted by 20070627
    8 hrs...... then another 20-25 hrs till the yellow footprints
    Just remember.. the DI's are friendly guys.. they love it when ya smile and wave... oh and hug.. hugging is a DI's favorite pasttime.

Thread Information