June 25-27 Times up!
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

June 25-27 Times up!

Good news, I got my shipdate changed, I leave next monday. Right after my high school graduation.

Sous3313, where are ya?
    Its our time.

And to all of you I'll be seeing on the yellow footprints, good luck.

San Diego? Ill see you there! If your goin to PI stay motivated!

Quote Originally Posted by Sous3313
    Delta Co., 1st RTBn.
    yep thats us, Sep21.

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.asp...partner=Google

yeah same here..Delta Co., 1st RTBn. June 25...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

You guys going to Parris Island------take a very good look at this creature! You will meet him on my Island as he has lived there since Moses was a Corporal in the Marine Corps! He is very well liked by all the Drill Instructors and all the other Marines stationed there and at the MCAS as well! You won't like him, but he will enjoy you very much! Be very careful not to hurt him, as the DIs don't take it lightly when he is hurt or killed. If he comes to see you and takes a liking to you, just let him eat as long as he wants. As you know, he has to eat too! He will stay on the Island when you are gone and visit the next group of recruits that come to visit him.

Good luck Poolees!

Good luck to you boys Give EM Hell Boys

Quote Originally Posted by 20070627
    Not only that but my recruiter told me. They have it at the office.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinewannabe15
    San Diego? Ill see you there!
    Look up in the sky----it's a bird-----it's a plane-----it's-----it's---- it really is a plane, carrying all those people to places they want to go and you have to watch them fly away all day long! You get a real good look at them while you are in the sand pits.

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    Look up in the sky----it's a bird-----it's a plane-----it's-----it's---- it really is a plane, carrying all those people to places they want to go and you have to watch them fly away all day long! You get a real good look at them while you are in the sand pits.
    haha thats awesome...SIR!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 20070627
    haha thats awesome...SIR!
    I would tell you where I used to live out there in MCRDSD, but they have torn all the Gomer Pyle huts down now! But remember that I have walked in nearly every footstep you will make while you are there!

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    dont forget scrubbing ur skivvies on the wash rack with the very same scuzz brush you use to clean the ****ters..

Oh and i almost forgot bout the smell good and when you get to the fleet it changes to pine oil HAHA there is a few smells that just take me back to hell.. Pine oil is always one of them

Anyone going to be in MEPs Albany June 24th?
    <------Delta Company 1st RCT Bn. June 25

Thread Information