June 25-27 Times up! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hahaha i seen that yesterday. Any1 gonna be at MEPS in Boston?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Its time, 72 hours and your ass is ours! We have our best leanest meanest Marines ready to teach you something.

Look deep into your soul and commit to Never Quit no matter what we throw at you!

Bad news, my I just got a call that said my ship date has changed to July 9. :-(

I swear I better not get a call like this, I will flip lol, but I guess thats the Corps "hurry up and wait"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well guys the Marine Corps is ready for ya! Mike Company and November Company graduated today from Parris Island! That means our old friend CODA will be checking in, in a couple of days as a Marine!

You Poolees that are waiting to leave, remember that these Marines were where you are, and now they are Marines and Hard Core!

Do just about every poolee in this site go to Parris Island? It seems like only a handful of us go to San Diego.

Well guys, step on the yellow footprints and earn that title.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Do just about every poolee in this site go to Parris Island? It seems like only a handful of us go to San Diego.

Well guys, step on the yellow footprints and earn that title.
    Zack, you need to get all the Poolees in your RSS to sign on this site! We need more that's going to MCRDSD!

Mike & November Company just turned loose a whole buch of new Marines today from Parris Island! I got a Marine Corps License plate from there, A good friend's son graduated today!

We would love to hear from any Marines that graduated today from either MCRD! Tell us your WAR STORIES!

Question.
    Can you be put into a permanent platoon with someone who arrived a day earlier or after.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That bus arrives Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! It all depends how they form the platoons at receiving. No one knows how that will turn out! If you arrive one day before, or after, some one that you know---the odds are 50/50! It all depends on how many arrived on your, or his, bus---which night----what time it arrived--etc.! The one thing you can be sure of----you will be in the same BN!

How hard is it to be a Squad leader or a Guide. I know each one requires the same, but different things. I've been told by DI's that they usually take kids with NROTC or some sort of drilling experience. I have none of that but I am very motivated. Idk if thats gonan change once i get down there but what I guess Im asking is..What do they look for judging from your experience

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RSSLHNYGUIDE329
    How hard is it to be a Squad leader or a Guide. I know each one requires the same, but different things. I've been told by DI's that they usually take kids with NROTC or some sort of drilling experience. I have none of that but I am very motivated. Idk if thats gonan change once i get down there but what I guess Im asking is..What do they look for judging from your experience
    Generally, the SDI will ask who has had NROTC or ROTC training. Then he will judge which has more experience and then pick the first Guide! That will /could change if he screws up or the SDI pipcks another recruit he likes better. So prove yourself qualified and empress the SDI. He is the power behind the Guide selection.

Good news, my ship date just changed back. Ill be there with you all on Monday.

Do people from Nebraska also go to San Diego? Where is the dividing line for west and east? Have a nice flight over here and be sure to check in safely at the airport. I think you'll walk over to MCRD from there, the airport is right next to it so there's no need to talk a bus.

I got my diploma and it still feels like Im not done with high school.
    most mentally f*cked up 4 years of my life.

Im glad Im gonna get to blow off some steam.

Thread Information