S#!t: Through the eyes of the Military.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S#!t: Through the eyes of the Military.

*An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35 pound pack on his back, 15 lb. weapon in hand, after having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is sh!t!"

*An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45 lb. pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 18 miles, and says with a smile, "This is good sh!t!"

*A Navy SEAL lies in the mud, 55 LB pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp and marching 25 miles at night past the enemy positions, says with a grin, "This really is great sh!t."

*A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65 LB pack on his back and a weapon in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude, into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to the shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this sh!t."

*The Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air conditioned, carpeted office and says, "My e-mail's out? What kind of sh!t is this?"

hehe my American Military history teacher had this hanging on the front of his classroom.

Damn Air Force guys.

The Air Force recruiting office is right next to the Marine Corps office. The lights in the Air Force office are rarely on and my recruiters think the Air Force recruiter is dead. They've never seen him, ever.

This cartoon is extremely funny as well as the sh!t.

Just thought this was pretty funny.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL! That's funny as hell!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I love that picture. Saving it to my computer right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Damn Air Force guys.

The Air Force recruiting office is right next to the Marine Corps office. The lights in the Air Force office are rarely on and my recruiters think the Air Force recruiter is dead. They've never seen him, ever.

This cartoon is extremely funny as well as the sh!t.
    Exact same situation where I'm from. The Air Force recruiter never comes and I never see mail in her box.

Credits
    Savings
    Same here, but heres a kicker that should make you poolees and Marines alike smile.

So my best friend is at Airforce basic right now and she graduates in 5 days, well she called me tonight and was talking about how girls in her squad were getting flowers and chocolates and stuff from their boyfriends the WHOLE time and their T.I. didn't care!! I was completely taken back at this thinking about the fun the D.I.'s at a Marine bootcamp would tear that recruit a new one.

THEN, she was saying how she was gonna get going because they were taking the recruits to BURGER KING down the road. I just stopped and my jaw hit the floor, I said "They're taking you to Burger King and you still have 6 training days left??!?!?!" and she was just like yeah the food here is okay but not very good so they're taking us for a treat.

Now, I would probably pee myself if my D.I. said we were taking a trip to Burger King.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by AMW
    Same here, but heres a kicker that should make you poolees and Marines alike smile.

So my best friend is at Airforce basic right now and she graduates in 5 days, well she called me tonight and was talking about how girls in her squad were getting flowers and chocolates and stuff from their boyfriends the WHOLE time and their T.I. didn't care!! I was completely taken back at this thinking about the fun the D.I.'s at a Marine bootcamp would tear that recruit a new one.

THEN, she was saying how she was gonna get going because they were taking the recruits to BURGER KING down the road. I just stopped and my jaw hit the floor, I said "They're taking you to Burger King and you still have 6 training days left??!?!?!" and she was just like yeah the food here is okay but not very good so they're taking us for a treat.

Now, I would probably pee myself if my D.I. said we were taking a trip to Burger King.

from what my friend has told me if a D.I. said "we were taking a trip to Burger King" it would probably be a trap. (Friend told me about a D.I who told his platoon to give him some money and he was gonna order pizza for them, they all gave him cash and he ordered 1 pie and just tossed it in the middle of the room and told them there ya go).

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulrecruit
    from what my friend has told me if a D.I. said "we were taking a trip to Burger King" it would probably be a trap. (Friend told me about a D.I who told his platoon to give him some money and he was gonna order pizza for them, they all gave him cash and he ordered 1 pie and just tossed it in the middle of the room and told them there ya go).
    LOL I swear, the DI's sense of humor is the best.

Lol yeah the Navy, Army, Air Force and the Marine Corps recruiters all share the same building where I went. I didn't see any Air Force recruiters.

My friend who is stationed at Camp Pendelton re-posted this in a bulletin on Myspace and I thought it was some pretty good Moto and that I should share it with the Poolees and Wannabes on the forums here;

What Is A United States Marine?

I am 232 years of romping, stomping, hell, death, and destruction. I am the finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M-16 and my Father is the Devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life.

I am a rough looking, roving soldier from the sea. I am cocky, self centered, and overbearing. I do not know the meaning of fear for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster made of blood and guts that arose from the ashes of my enemies, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. When ever it may arise and when my time comes, I will die a glorious and grotesque death on the battlefield, giving my life for the Corps, Mom, and Apple Pie.

I stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. Then on the 7th day, while God rested, I overran His perimeter and took over the Globe and I have been protecting it ever since!

I live like a Soldier, talk like a Sailor, and slap the s*** out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, and...

MARINE BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALONE!

Integrity, that is a kick a$$ poem and I am saving it right now to send to a friend who is at Parris Island now

The Air Force recruiters are never at their stations so where the hell are they getting recruits from? Stealing them from the CORPS with chances of getting a big signing bonus?

Thread Information