You lefties need to see something... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    HOLM your extremists views are almost comical. No one here is a fan of Ahmadinijad.

It is more that we don't want these chaps in charge running or ruining another war

Credits
    Savings
    Extremist veiws??????

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA...

I just thought ya'll should know what Iran is putting out there...

Russia thinks Iran is not a threat.. That should make you ****** think.. I would think...

Combine that with Iran IS funding and assiting the Taliban.... Not to mention the preveious soviet involvement in afgan..

Awe never mind...

I think I can see your eyes.. you had better get your head just a little futher in the sand...

Afghanistan Liberation Organization (Persian: سازمان رهایی افغانستان, Sazman-i Rihayi Afghanistan, ALO) is a Maoist political group in Afghanistan. It was founded by Dr. Faiz Ahmad and some others in 1973. ALO is one of several organization that grew out of the Sholaye Javid (Eternal Flame) movement. ALO was originally named Revolutionary Group of the Peoples of Afghanistan (گروه انقلابی خلقهای افغانستان, RGPA); it was renamed in 1980.
    In 1977 RGPA founded the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan as a mass organisation of the movement.[1]
    In 1979 a section of RGPA, led by Abdul Majid Kalakani, broke away from and formed the People's Liberation Organisation of Afghanistan (SAMA). SAMA wanted more emphasis on guerrilla struggle.[1]
    It was highly critical of the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan and actively fought against what it considered social imperialism. In June 1979, RGPA convened the Mujahedin Freedom Fighters Front of Afghanistan together with Islamist elements, as a united front against the pro-Soviet government.[1]

Thread Information