Savings

You lefties need to see something...

http://www.alalam.ir/english/

Here are the headlines....

http://www.alalam.ir/english/en-allnews.asp

Moussa Meeting Lebanon Leaders

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 13:02 GMT

Tehran Hosting Caspian Meeting

TEHRAN, June 20--A day-long meeting of foreign ministers of the Caspian Sea littoral states opened in Tehran on Wednesday.

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 12:29 GMT

3 Afghans Killed in Mosque Shooting

KABUL, June 20--Terrorists opened fire on people praying in a mosque in eastern Afghanistan, killing three, and Taliban militants overran another district in southern Afghanistan, officials said Wednesday.

A group of aid agencies warned Tuesday that goodwill toward foreign forces has faded since the fall of the Taliban five years ago because of airstrikes and botched raids by US and NATO troops

The aid agencies laid much of the blame on US actions, alleging that indiscriminate use of force had resulted in the death of innocents.

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 09:51 GMT

US, Vietnam Studies War's Toxic Legacy

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 09:42 GMT

Zionists Kill 6 Palestinians

GAZA, June 20--Zionists troops killed six Palestinians on Wednesday, including four in the first incursion into the Gaza Strip since Hamas took control of the territory last week.

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 08:13 GMT

No Change at Barcelona

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 07:39 GMT

Oil Eases Over Allayed Supply Concerns

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 07:36 GMT

Carter Blasts US-EU for Ignoring Hamas

Carter, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate who was addressing a human rights conference in Ireland, also said the Bush administration's refusal to accept Hamas' 2006 election victory was "criminal."

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 06:49 GMT

Israeli Soldiers Kill Four Palestinians

AL-QUDS, June 20--Israeli soldiers shot dead four Palestinians in incursions into the Gaza Strip and occupied West Bank Wednesday, Palestinians medics say.

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 05:59 GMT

US Army Considering Combat Tours

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 05:17 GMT

Breast Cancer Can Come From Father

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 04:32 GMT

New York Mayor Quits Republican Party

2007 / 6 / 20 -- 04:11 GMT

World Cup Transport A Worry: FIFA

2007 / 6 / 19 -- 18:39 GMT

Blast Kills 20 Militants in Pakistan

MIRANSHAH, Pakistan, June 19--Up to 20 suspected militants were killed and several wounded Tuesday in a blast at a training camp in a troubled Pakistani tribal area bordering Afghanistan, officials said.

Local intelligence officials said the explosion happened at a bomb-making factory near Datta Khel in the North Waziristan tribal district, a known hideout for Taliban and Al-Qaeda rebels.

Other Pakistani intelligence officials, who also requested anonymity, said the compound lay about three kilometers (two miles) inside Pakistan and was surrounded by forests. The officials said some militants were sitting in an open area, when they were attacked, but they could not confirm whether the missiles were fired from Afghanistan.

2007 / 6 / 19 -- 17:57 GMT

Quartet Meeting in Egypt Postponed

CAIRO, Egypt, June 19--A meeting of the Quartet of Mideast peacemakers due next week in Egypt will likely be put off after some partners asked for a delay following the Palestinian Hamas' takeover of the Gaza Strip, top Arab diplomats said on Tuesday.

The group of international peacemakers was due to meet June 25 in Egypt to probe the possibility of reviving a stalled Mideast peace initiative that was re-launched at an Arab summit in Saudi Arabia in March and includes a land-for-peace deal with the Zionist regime.

I just thought you should know.....

Al-Alam News Network is a Tehran-based Arabic-language news channel. Established in 2003 by Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting, it broadcasts continuously.

The network's political coverage tends to be the most popular; however, other subjects, such as commentaries, analysis, business and sports also get a share of the audience. Programs are broadcast for over 200 million Arabic-speaking people around the world, with large audiences in the Persian Gulf and Mediterranean regions. The satellite channel can be received in five continents.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    And? Just more of your Pro Israeli slanted dribble. This is the USA

Credits
    Savings
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... Yes Jet... posting the Iranian News is just more of my "pro Irsael" slanted dribble...

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLM
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... Yes Jet... posting the Iranian News is just more of my "pro Irsael" slanted dribble...
    Dude it is your agenda....

Please forgive my ignorance, but what was the point of all that?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdawgg
    Dude it is your agenda....

No that little slice of "news" stories looked much more like YOUR agenda than it did mine...

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by erased
    Please forgive my ignorance, but what was the point of all that?
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ... Has declared the UNITED STATES and BRITAIN and the rest of the ZIONISTS as his mortal enemies that with the will of ALLAH he will be able to DESTROY...

I just thought it might be important to look and see what the "news" in Iran was these days...

My bad...

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

They fly daily to Israel

No that little slice of "news" stories looked much more like YOUR agenda than it did mine...

I meant more the wall of text than the link itself.

Sounds vaguely like the Axis of Evil speech to me.

Nope. Holm was just trying to make a point. That point being, the stuff from the Iranians sounds a whole lot like the stuff from the Demo party.

I'd fly El Al anyday. Safest Airline in the world bar none.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    Nope. Holm was just trying to make a point. That point being, the stuff from the Iranians sounds a whole lot like the stuff from the Demo party.

I'd fly El Al anyday. Safest Airline in the world bar none.
    Here is the link to there site:

http://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/F...valsDepartues/

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    Which part? The part that is almost word for word what Bush has been saying about Iran for the last year at least?

Credits
    Savings

Abbas Against Hamas Talks

RAMALLAH, Occupied Palestine, June 20--Palestinian Authority chief Mahmoud Abbas harshly criticized Hamas on Wednesday and ruled out any dialogue with the group.

Abbas said the Hamas fighters had given the Zionist regime an "excuse to punish an entire people". It was Abbas' toughest speech since he fired the Hamas-led Cabinet and replaced it with his own team of Fatah supporters over the weekend.

Abbas strongly defended his decision to dismiss the Hamas-led national unity government last Thursday.

"Our main objective is to prevent the chaos from spreading to the West Bank," he said.

Abbas accused Hamas of trying to set up its own state in Gaza alone.

Abbas said that despite the turmoil, peace talks with the Zionist regime should resume.

The Zionist regime's foreign minister Tzipi Livni telephoned the West Bank-based emergency government's premier Salam Fayyad earlier Wednesday to open dialogue with his government after a 15-month hiatus.

Abbas's speech in his West Bank powerbase of Ramallah came as Zionist regime battled Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in the first deadly clashes since Hamas's takeover.

Israel fired missiles and sent tanks on a foray into Gaza on Wednesday, killing seven Palestinians. Israeli aircraft fired missiles in northern Gaza and tanks rolled about 600 yards inside southern Gaza before dawn.

A UN agency, meanwhile, warned of general food shortages in Gaza within weeks.

Credits
    Savings

Russia: Iran Poses No Threat

TEHRAN, June 20--Russia sees no threat from Iran's ballistic missiles and does not understand why the United States needs to speak of this to justify the presence of a US missile defense system in Europe, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Wednesday.

"We do not see any kind of threat from Iran," Lavrov told a news conference after a meeting in Tehran of foreign ministers from Caspian Sea states.

"Thus, we do not understand why in order to justify the installation of a US anti-ballistic missile system in Europe you have to bring up the pretext of an Iranian threat," he added.

The United States plans to locate a powerful missile-tracking radar in the Czech Republic as well interceptor missiles in Poland to combat what it says are threats to global security.

Russia vehemently opposes either location for the planned US system.

Sergei Lavrov said that the Russian party is ready to fulfill its commitment in connection with the contract for establishment of Bushehr nuclear power plant.

"Of course this is a two-way street which the two sides are required to move alongside of it," Lavrov said.

Lavrov expressed pleasure with contracts signed with his Iranian counterpart Manouchehr Mottaki and said the two sides agreed on more talks and discussions on relevant issues by their authoritative officials in the near future.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the Russian foreign minister on Wednesday that "relations between Iran and Russia are of strategic importance."

Lavrov also said relations between Tehran and Moscow are strategic.

"As President (Vladimir) Putin has time and again declared Iran poses no threat to Russia and the region."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ... Has declared the UNITED STATES and BRITAIN and the rest of the ZIONISTS as his mortal enemies that with the will of ALLAH he will be able to DESTROY...

I just thought it might be important to look and see what the "news" in Iran was these days...

My bad...
    ok? thats one d-bag

Thread Information