I cant believe this
Create Post

Angry I cant believe this

Hey, sorry I posted this in open squad bay, I didnt know I couldnt and thats my fault. But anyway,

I cant believe that this is what the United States Military is protecting. What ever happened to "We will never forget?"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/23687/

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm not even American and I don't find what they're doing even remotely funny.

September 11, 2001 the day innocent civilians were killed because of some f*cked up ideology and that's not something to laugh or joke about. F*ck the audience and that piece of sh*t host.

Sorry but that just p*ssed me off.

My father almost died that day, that isn't funny at all...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Someone sent me the link of the whole of that show. It's basically one of those a$$holes who thinks it'll be funny to 'prove' the stupidity of the American people. It wasn't just 9/11 questions, it was questions like, "Who was recently overthrown as dictator of Iraq?" and people would say stuff like, "Osama bin Laden" or "Mahmoud Ahmedinejad".

It's not funny at all, but no doubt it went down a bomb in international communities (I know that some people at my school found it hilarious).

It does make you wonder though, if these really are people they've picked randomly off the street and not actors, what the h£ll is going on?!?!

Uh, this is either a joke. Or they surveyed thousands of people and cut out the people who answered right.

While it's not funny in the least, I'm willing to guess that more than a few of those people interviewed were tourists from other countries (given that it looked like this was done at Times Square, and they had accents), and it's possible they just weren't exposed to 9/11 quite the same way as we were.
    The laughing in the background WAS annoying though.

Only thing I saw right was the one guy when asked, "What religion were the terrorist?"

He answered, "They were stupid, that's what they were!"

An associate of mine prroduces segments like this and basically they are out there for DAYS asking thousands of people. In reality, the people who answer wrong represent about 5 percent of those questioned.

It is, however, completely shameful that those 5 percent exist. Something tells me if you did the same thing a couple of years after Pearl Harbor people would have correct answers relating to that attack.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah... It's not the video that makes me angry, it is the fact that some smug Europeans are gobbling this down and laughing head-over-heels about how stupid Americans are, especially now since they have this "revelating" footage to reaffirm their convictions.

Thread Information