Recruiters Assistance
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Recruiters Assistance

I know this is off topic but I wanted if one gets recruiters assistance, what kind of things he/she will being and from what hours? I heard they work from like 7am to 7pm... thats long hours.

Thanks alot.

I got a question too, if you dont mind.
    If you help out does that mean a quicker promotion to PFC?

i did RA and yup you work the same hours and like every pvt or pfc you are the office *****...

You will call up people usually you are with your recruiter and help introduce to people you know from your high school..

Youll help PT with recruits etc and help out with pool functions etc..

Its not bad at all but if you are worried bout those hours you might hate goign to soi where you in the field a whole week

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Marines needed for recruiter assistance
    Want an opportunity to earn promotion points and spend up to 30 days at home without taking leave? The Fourth Marine Corps District is looking for motivated Marines to serve as recruiter assistants. The Fourth District covers all or part of the following areas: Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia.
    This is the perfect opportunity to earn those extra points you need to excel past your peers and gain your next promotion. Up to 100 points toward your promotion can be earned during time spent on recruiter assistance.
    During your time at home you can expect to spend time with recruiters talking to young men and women around town, at the mall and even at your old high school. You will speak with people about joining the Marine Corps and what to expect once they’ve decided to join. You will also work with poolees on physical fitness, knowledge and more.

----------------------------------------------------
    As far as how much time you will be working----well that depends on your RSS's needs and the Recruiters' work schedules! If they work from 0800 - 2000 then they may want you to work those same hours. I can speak from personal experience, the hours of a Recruiter varies from day to day. But they may let you leave early, and my not even need you some days. it's up to the RSS Commander or NCOIC. One of the benefits is, of course, you get to stay at home while you work. Unless you have an overnight Poolee function.

I hear you

How hard is it to pick up PFC in Boot Camp?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Arciux
    I know this is off topic but I wanted if one gets recruiters assistance, what kind of things he/she will being and from what hours? I heard they work from like 7am to 7pm... thats long hours.

Thanks alot.
    Hey Arciux I'm reporting you to the grammer patrol and speal police. You violator you.

A 12 hour day and only 6 days a week work schedule for a new boot probably feels like a vacation.

You might as well get used to working long hours in the Marine Corps anyway. There is no such thing as banking hours in the Marine Corps.

12 on 12 off is the hours that my cousin is doing in Iraq right now...so just be lucky you get to sleep in your own bed at night

I did RC years ago, infact I did it after boot & then after school. Spent long hours, went to High Schools, shopping malls and made a ton of phone calls. Work was not hard but a lot of time running. I did make LCPL within 3 mos at next duty station.

my recruiter said that if/when i make it out of bootcamp that he will try to get me RA...im goin in as a PFC, and he said that if i get i think 3 more people to join that i get a promotion to Lance Corporal....is this correct? or can they not do that?

I think so, but I was under the impression that if you only had to refer 2 people. I have the information somewhere if I find it again I will post it, I think its on my other computer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker
    Hey Arciux I'm reporting you to the grammer patrol and speal police. You violator you.

A 12 hour day and only 6 days a week work schedule for a new boot probably feels like a vacation.
    Attention to detail!!! Heheh.... yeah I'm so dead...

He's lucky...they don't come after Marines...just poolees...but when I think of the grammer police I think of the Hamburgler and I don't know why...

lol, I tend to think of mall cops on their scooter things. Oh I also saw a poolee wearing his Poolee T shirt in Jacksonville Mall today. Maybe it was one of you guys? I saw them in the Sunglass Hut looking at Oakleys :P Was gonna say hey but I'm not a social butterfly yet.

Fuk that. If you see someone with a Marine Corps T-Shirt better introduce yourself, I like getting pulled aside and asked "Are you joining?" or when some other person asked me how to join or some other poolie I never seen comes up and wants to hang out.

Thread Information