Who keeps America safer?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Who keeps America safer?

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terror/terror99.pdf

Reagan/Bush 306 acts of terrorism against US interests at home and abroad. During Clinton only 151.

Scroll down to page 43 of the PDF

More propagandist and leftist bull****!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    This number baffles me, especially after reading "Dereliction of Duty".

Dereliction of Duty
    by Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, USAF (Ret.)
    Regnery Publishing, Inc.; ISBN: 0895261405
    Hardcover - 256 pages (March 2003)

Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson exposes the terrifying, behind-the-scenes story of the years when the most irresponsible President in our history had his finger on the nuclear trigger. Dereliction of Duty is the inside story of the damage Bill Clinton did to the U.S. military and how he compromised our national security. From his laughable salutes, to his arrogant, anti-military staffers, the message came through loud and clear: the Clinton Administration had nothing but contempt for America’s men and women in uniform.

For two years, Patterson was the White House military aide who carried the “nuclear football,” which provides the President with remote nuclear strike capabilities. What he witnessed is shocking. In Dereliction of Duty, Patterson reveals:

How Clinton missed a golden opportunity to take out Osama bin Laden long before September 11, 2001
    Why a minor “family matter” caused the Clintons to scramble a military jet
    How a young Clinton staffer tried to divert a full Navy carrier battle group just so the President could have a photo-op
    Why female stewards on Air Force One had to keep their distance from the President
    But that’s not all. Colonel Patterson reveals that Clinton treated our nation’s most sensitive secrets and powerful weapons with cavalier disregard, while his aides regarded the military as just another tool for domestic politics.

Dereliction of Duty is the book every American concerned about our national security has been waiting for—written by a military man who was an eyewitness inside the Clinton White House, and who can no longer in good conscience keep silent.

Jetdawwg- You and I both know that what happens during one Presidential Term may be the direct result of what happened during the previous Presidential Term. There are too many variables to make almost any political spin downright concrete and set in stone. The almost 2 to 1 margin is almost unbelieveable..in my mind.
    Thanks for the post.
    Gary

Sounds like the REAL slick willie clinton we all know and wonder about!!!!!! And his hildabeast bride!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Honestly, OLE SARG, if you can swing it...bop bye your public library (it should be on the shelves OR I hope that it is.) and withdraw it. I did so on a lark and found it very enlightening and in tune with the title "Dereliction of Duty".
    Goes to show you that is is more than one political spin and it pizzez me off, to no extent, that the welfare of these United States of America and its citizenry plays second fiddle to the to egostiscal power plays of the Presidential Elect be they Republican or Democrat.
    Ahhh, sheat! I need a beer.

if clinton would have taken care of his 151? instead of chasing tail, maybe we would not have to deal with 306?

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    The 306 came before the 151. 25 per year under the republicans. 21 per year under the democrats.

Interesting, in that this is dated....1999.

I wonder what the numbers would be now, if the remainder of the clinton administration was taken into account? Left out of this one, at minimum, is the USS Cole, among others.

Also, of course, 9/11.

And, recall this, in 1999, the FBI and CIA were prohibited from talking to one another thanks to dimwitted clinton rules in force at that time.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    911 occurred on GWB's watch

I should have stated that, I did not intend for it to appear otherwise.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

old sarge i dint realize the FBI was a leftist organization

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by kato811
    old sarge i dint realize the FBI was a leftist organization
    Any and every government entity falls into the "leftist", "big Government" category, even the right wing ones...... It is essential to the survival and prestige of any given government organization or program to expand and grow themselves as much as possible... Which also happens to be a trademark of modern leftist ideology...

But I think Sarg's problems were with Clinton and not the FBI...

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLM
    Any and every government entity falls into the "leftist", "big Government" category, even the right wing ones...... It is essential to the survival and prestige of any given government organization or program to expand and grow themselves as much as possible... Which also happens to be a trademark of modern leftist ideology...

But I think Sarg's problems were with Clinton and not the FBI...
    Is that why the current republican admin has the fed go the largest it has been in history?

Who the **** said the FBI was a leftist organization????????????????? Enlighten me ole wise one!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Thread Information