Guide and Honor Guide. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Better to have a girlfriend than a boyfriend. If you have a boyfriend...join the Navy.

drumcorpssnare

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    I hate when people come here with an attidue acting as if they have the right to demand things from those here.

The poolees and wannabes answered your question because it has been asked maybe 100,000 times on this forum and they know that the Marines get tired of talking about the same things once or twice a week. But, since you don't want to listen to them.

You can try to keep your little girlfriend back home, but it won't work. She'll get bored, you'll get bored, you'll cheat on each other, you'll fight, and it will just be miserable. Cut her lose and save yourselves the issues.
    OKAY THANK YOU "Marine"

I would highly recommend you cut out the smart ass ****, take that Marine out of those quotation marks and get really physically fit before boot because I smell something burning.

You don't need to be a Marine or a Poolee to give people respect they deserve. Period. What happened to my generation? What happened to parenting and manners?

Quote Originally Posted by kbs95125
    I would highly recommend you cut out the smart ass ****, take that Marine out of those quotation marks and get really physically fit before boot because I smell something burning.

You don't need to be a Marine or a Poolee to give people respect they deserve. Period. What happened to my generation? What happened to parenting and manners?
    I have no idea what your talking about. But alright. I wanted an answer from a Marine i got an answer from a Marine. THANK YOU ALL.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Seriously, I think our generation is ****ed, ****ed, and ****ing on a **** **** ****. I look at the people around me, my age, a little older, a little younger, and wonder just where we all went wrong. It's half the reason why I want to become a Marine. I want the discipline, along with belonging to something worth belonging to.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrod83
    Seriously, I think our generation is ****ed, ****ed, and ****ing on a **** **** ****. I look at the people around me, my age, a little older, a little younger, and wonder just where we all went wrong. It's half the reason why I want to become a Marine. I want the discipline, along with belonging to something worth belonging to.
    Just wait till they drop out of school and have no where to go to. Reality is gonna hit em like a bag of bricks.

I dont care about them.
    Earning the title is the only thing that concerns me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrod83

**** SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You get issued a new girlfriend at every duty station when you check in.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWicks07
    OKAY THANK YOU "Marine"
    Why put quotation marks with Marine? Just curious.

Credits
    Savings
    Lead by example, 2007. If, by your actions, you show what you say, and are true to it, it will cause ripples in the lives of others. Could even change a person or two. Like every other generation, we'll find a way to pull through, on the backs of those willing to work for it.

I think he was trying to have an attitude towards the people here that aren't Marines and imply that they don't know what they're talking about.

Then he should've put Marine in italics for emphasis. Quotation marks mean "So-called".

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    I think he was trying to have an attitude towards the people here that aren't Marines and imply that they don't know what they're talking about.
    Yep, I think you're right! Can you imagine these guys at Boot camp? They will be the ones cowed down shaking in their boots, looking for a way to get out! Everyone is a teacher and I tell you if Bull$hit was electricity, this thread would power the whole country! But it is fun to see them "DEBATE", isn't it?

I don't remember the thread, but one poolee once said, "I don't know because I haven't been to Boot Camp yet, But---------" then it starts! LMAOROTF!

Lets settle this debate right now. I asked a marine. i wanted to know what a marine said. Then a poolee came in running there mouth on the subject and i got ****ed off. You can say all you want about how we will be at bootcamp and all this and all that. But at the end of the day, this IS the INTERNET. And i may or may not be the worst internet poolee, but when it comes to put up or shut up i gareen ****ing tee you i was born to be a marine and i earn that right whatever it takes, and if its shuting up, then i guess i better get used to hearing osmeone else talk besides myself.

By the way. No one has said a darn thing about guide or honor guide so i guess my questions has gone un answered and about the girlfriend thing. i got the idea "if the corps wanted you to have a girl they;'d issue one" so really guide or honor guide anyone? also what about recon? an answer would be SO COOL

Thread Information