INS and its policy concerning illegal immagrants
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member gylancaster's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs down INS and its policy concerning illegal immagrants

Tulsa Co. Sheriffs Officers caught some of these and this is what INS told Tulsa Co. S O to do with them WTF:
    Tulsa County Sheriff's office detains, releases 16 immigrants

TULSA, Okla. (AP) _ Tulsa County Sheriffs deputies Wednesday detained but then released 16 allegedly undocumented immigrants at the request of federal immigration authorities, the department said.

A deputy stopped a van along Interstate 244 near downtown Tulsa about 3:30 a.m. for a missing taillight and found the 16 immigrants from Mexico crowded in the back, Capt. Bill Bass said.

Deputies also detained the van's two drivers, who said they were taking the Mexican nationals from Houston to New York or Chicago, Bass said.

``They had no documentation whatsoever,'' Bass said. ``They all admitted they didn't have green cards.''

Bass said deputies contacted the Immigration and Naturalization Service, who told them to detain the immigrants and the drivers. But after two hours the INS asked the department to let them all go, Bass said.

``They said they didn't want them and asked us to release them,'' Bass said, adding that he was dissatisfied with the INS explanation.

The INS regional office in Dallas did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Bass said deputies ``have no clue'' where the immigrants, who included three juveniles, went after their release. They told deputies they had been in the country about 24 hours, he said.

The department is trying to build charges against the drivers, he said.

AP

So here's a brain teaser for ya. If a farmer lives where he works, and receives no cushy executive bonus checks, why is it that he can't afford to sustain himself, his family and his employees? After all there is HUGE money in agriculture...EVERYONE eats, and hardly anyone grows his own food anymore. Multi-million acre operations have stockholders and executive bonuses to pay. Shouln't they have less money to work with since they theoretically do the same thing and would theoretically have similar costs? Here's the missing link I think: Illegal immigrants have no trouble finding farm work. If they were working on independent family farms, there would be plenty of money to sustain the family farms. So where are they working??? Maybe we should follow the money. Don't be surprised that the INS doesn't care about illegals from Mexico, it's harvest time for a lot of labor intensive crops, and both parties love to cash big campaign checks from big agriculture companies. Besides, they are really too busy these days harassing veterans with "throwing stars" at the airport.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

immigration

I believe that the only way we are goin to make this Country safer and produce more jobs for legal Residants and Citizans is to compleatly barricade the borders of US-Mex and US-Canada. I know that it sounds far fetched but its the only way to stop the flow of illegal immigrants and the flow of prospective terrorist into our country and it will deter ppl from losing there jobs to illeagl immigrants. Tha's all I have to say bout that . EJS

Registered User Free Member gylancaster's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Angry Illegal immagrants

As of yesterday Representative John Sullivan (R) Ok has been stirring up a big pot of Sh!t about this mess the alphabet group INS has created in Ok. He has asked for the name of the person who is in charge and who made the decision to not pick up the illegal aliens and what the punishment is going to be to the alphabet (INS) agent and he wants it in writing and on his desk for review and Rep Sullivan has stated on Radio and in the Paper that if it isn't to his satifacation then he will deal w/the head of the INS personnaly. Rep. Sullivan is trying to pass legislation to make the enforcement arm seperate from the REMF section and make the top more responsible for their actions. As far as what ENJ said we have tried that w/Marines guarding the borders and it caused the death of a couple of young Mexicans who decided it was ok to shoot at our brothers well they got the Mexicans got the same message they got back in the early 1800 you don't do that because we have a good habit of making it rain death and destruction on those who choose that method. What I'd like to see is triple concertina wire (razor) w/a mine field on their side of the border w/bouncing bettys and on our side foo gas but we know that won't happen so what we need is a Border Patrol that does their jobs w/the same tools as those used by the military.
    So much for my other part of my feelings on this issue.
    SEMPER FI BROS AND SIS GYLANCASTER

Thread Information