Fake MOH Recipient - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Worsham
    Dude showed up to work today....

GET THIS!

With a cropped picture of himself in dress blues shaking the hand of an officer....
    Tried to tell my husband that was him being presented the MOH.....

My husband walked him over to a computer. Pulled up website of most recent recipients....guy said nothing and walked away.

Don't these dumb ****s know that we are everywhere?!?!? My husband is one of 3 Marines that work there. Even worse, the guy didn't have the decency to just stop or better yet, fall off the face of the Earth....

He spent the rest of the day yesterday photoshopping somebody's pic to present as proof....

I want to see this guy for myself...plan on paying hubby visit at work later.
    thats just funny i have never met anyone living with a MOH... BUT ONE and i was in bootcamp and we were drilling on the parade deck and a guy walked by and our DI saluted him and then asked us if we knew why he saluted an enlisted man and told us... I think i was in awe but have never met anyone really... Quite a rare site, i dont even know what id say to a recepient

I wish once they put the uniform on, or recieve any financial help, or make fake pics, anything dealing with their lies, was a Federal offense!!! I also think 6 months isn't long enough for a jail term!!

Long story short...I served with a Marine at K-Bay, who stole a MOH, went home on leave and tried to convince his father he had earned it in Vietnam.
    Dad was no dummy. He killed his kid with a shotgun, then killed himself.
    Good riddance!

drumcorpssnare

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    Long story short...I served with a Marine at K-Bay, who stole a MOH, went home on leave and tried to convince his father he had earned it in Vietnam.
    Dad was no dummy. He killed his kid with a shotgun, then killed himself.
    Good riddance!

drumcorpssnare

Okay, that's jacked up. All of it.

Please keep us up to date on that worthless slime ball.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog43701
    dav,

i DO NOT agree that they need to be "pittied". they need to have their a$$ kicked by a battalion of Marines at the same time.
    HAHA---you need to know my difinition of the word pittied!

The Man or lack of man that he is.....He's just a plain freakin idiot. Print all of these out and give it to him. How stupid is this guy? Sir you are not a man, your a freakin coward.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    dav,

ok "my bad" gotcha.

if he were to come in with a medal,call the local FBI.heck,call them anyway,just to let them know about this idiot.ever having a MOH for instance would be very very rare;displaying it and saying he was a recepient and not being one ,the federal DA would love that kind of case.let's face it the feds will not touch a case unless it really causes an uproar and publicity ensues-too much money to try a fed. case.

thats is jacked up. I had a kid who was a beginner motocross rider who always came up to me and my buddies at the track. He started talking sayin he was in the Corps and did his 6 years as a 3521 in the reserve(a 6x2) He sounded semi proficient but kind of stumbled when I started talking about the 1039 hummer. The next time I say him he was talking and mentioned he graduated in 2002(keep in mind this was 2005 at the time) Red flag went up right away. I got ahold of my buddy who worked with him at a local car dealership and he checked out his apllication and sure enough USMC all over it. He gave me his social and we ran it thru mctiff and thru my local reserve unit. He was never in, denied entry to bootcamp for medical reasons. I know the 1st sgt of the unit contacted him and someone to pursue the stolen valor act but never found out what did happen. The kid of course fell of the planet and we havent seen him since. Truly disgusting

well,in imo,the act covers medals/ribbons(and other devices)not just saying you were something or in a service.when you start advertizing your medals,in written form such as in a newspaper article or joining a MCL and wear your fake ribbons etc,that is when(and if )the feds will get involved.my 02

Killer

Ask him if you can see his MOH. see if he produces one if he does hes cooked

Quote Originally Posted by Devildogg4ever
    I wish once they put the uniform on, or recieve any financial help, or make fake pics, anything dealing with their lies, was a Federal offense!!! I also think 6 months isn't long enough for a jail term!!
    It could already be. Check this link out.

http://stripes.com/article.asp?secti...0&archive=true

I feel it necessary to point out that, when someone is awarded a medal for their service there is always a document accompanying the award. Or there is a document they could receive that may state that the person qualifies for or has been awarded certain medals. Any true Veteran would have documentation of awards and medals, most likely kept with their DD214. Merely showing "photographic proof" isn't proof at all. I'd ask for their documentation.

Keep me updated on this POS allegedly from Maryland/in Maryland. I'm a Federal LEO here with plenty of contacts. You can PM with specific information if you need to as well. Based on what you've said, I believe you have a violation of the SVA. We can hook this turd right up!

BTW, simply CLAIMING to be an MOH winner is a violation. As is claiming awards of ANY decoration, including the PH. Showing pics to "prove" it is even better.

Thread Information