Fake MOH Recipient - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The vets organizations normally just ask for a copy of a DD214. That's been getting them into trouble lately, since they can (and easily have been) be faked.

Quote Originally Posted by grayshade
    Yeah, I think E-12 is FirstMajor MasterGuns if I remember 'The Posers Guide to Handbook' correctly. Some people are just a friggin' waste o' bullets ya know.

thought that was a Super Master Gunnery General

;-p

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition
    thought that was a Super Master Gunnery General

;-p

No. That would be your E-12.75

I think E11 is super sgt. maj. of USMC and E12 would be super-duper sgt. maj. of USMC.

Anybody here ever heard of the product "Head On"? Whats their slogan? "Apply directly to the forehead"? LMAO must've been a Marine marketer! I know we have a bunch of creative minds who will no doubt run with this one!! heh heh heh!

Exclamation

I think think we should throw a big party for all the wannabes.Followed by beer and food for us,and a public hanging for them By the way,I think E-12 is AIA or Advanced Ignorant *******,but I'm not sure,because the highest ranked enlisted man I've ever met was a lowly E-9.Maybe I should have payed more attention.

yeah but those e-9 go on working parties for them e 12.75s

I'm Crying here.

Just finished reading thru all the threads about posers and all the E-12's and secret MOH awards has got me on the floor freaking crying. Somebody's gotta write a book about this stuff. Absolutely hilarious.

SeaBag Drag
    Plt 1062/ '82 PI

oh yeah?!??!!!?!
    Well my buddies, sisters, husbands, nephews, grandfather was a E-13, 6 MOH's and 87 PH's he fought on the same iceburgh that sunk the titanic.

LMFAO

I think that we should all "tactically instert our feet into every possible place on these imposters bodies!!!"

Credits
    Savings
    Kinda reminds me of that episode on MASH, when Hawkeye promoted Radar to CPL Captain so he could get in the Officers club.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Many Moon's Ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIT I HAD A DOCTER AT THE V.A. ASK ME IF I HAD SHOT MYSELF IN A HUNTING ACCIDENT.I SAID YES DOC.THE DEER WERE CARRYING AK-47'S,AND THEY WERE HUNTING ME!!!(LOL)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    CHIT I HAD A DOCTER AT THE V.A. ASK ME IF I HAD SHOT MYSELF IN A HUNTING ACCIDENT.I SAID YES DOC.THE DEER WERE CARRYING AK-47'S,AND THEY WERE HUNTING ME!!!(LOL)
    That's nothing Fist, when they removed the shrapnel from my spine it had entered from the back, but they had to get it out from the front. When I enlisted in the Army, the MEPS doc ( an Air Force Colonel) asked me what happened, as I have a scare in front and in back. I told him "BAYONET" while in NAM, he looked at me and scratched his head and passed me! Shortest physical I ever had! The Waiver was approved in two weeks! They must have hand carried it thru!

Quote Originally Posted by zx6rdr
    oh yeah?!??!!!?!
    Well my buddies, sisters, husbands, nephews, grandfather was a E-13, 6 MOH's and 87 PH's he fought on the same iceburgh that sunk the titanic.

LMFAO

I think that we should all "tactically instert our feet into every possible place on these imposters bodies!!!"
    LOL. Someone did. It's called "Stolen Valor" by BG Burkett. Should be available thru Amazon or your local bookstore. Damn good read.

It is easy to check.Simply go to WWW.CMOHS.org.If his name ain't there, he is NOT a MOH recipient.My Neighbor in Cross Creek, FL, Cpl Duane Dewey IS!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtjohnharris View Post
    It is easy to check.Simply go to WWW.CMOHS.org.If his name ain't there, he is NOT a MOH recipient.My Neighbor in Cross Creek, FL, Cpl Duane Dewey IS!
    Let me assist with the link.

http://www.cmohs.org

Quote Originally Posted by sgtjohnharris View Post
    One of my good friends from UF met him a few months ago, said he was a great guy.

Thread Information