Girlfriends
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

Girlfriends

So, me and my girlfriend broke up today--she cheated on me. Not to dwell on the past or anything.

Ever since I DEPped in her dad and her got mad at me...her mom loved the idea. Her dad said, "Your leaving my daughter, and you'll never get anywhere with the marines" She would always start arguments about the marines and beg me to get discharged...I didnt budge. She HATES my recruiter, always *****ed about him. Well Im finally free of all that and i feel better. Now I just have to hear the people that DO care and DO think its a good idea. Im WAY more motivated. And when i come back from bootcamp in my dress blues, her and her dad will realize what it did to me.

sorry about rambling on just thought id share it with yall....

NEVER NEVER NEVER LET A GIRL/GUY TALK YOU OUT OF JOINING, BECAUSE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU, AND YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING

Yup. I feel you man. I would have been a Marine 2 years ago if it wasnt for a girlfriend. But that dont matter, its all in the past. Now i'm going in and I'm going in hard.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I guess this is just testament and proof that the Marines on this board know their chit. I see pretty much the same thread on here about once a month and it's either a guy saying, "uh dudes, i think i wanna join the marine corp! my gf doesn't support my decision though...what should I do?" or it's a girl saying, "My boyfriend is joining the Marines and we're going to be together for ever and ever!".

When I see those posts I just keep my trap shut and watch the Marines take out the trash....

Especially ruthless are Echo Four Bravo and Marine84...

Man I love Leatherneck.com!

(oh by the way, before the moderators cut off my head, the mispellings and non-capitalization in the guy's quote are intentional)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Forget about the stupid b!tch - her AND her Daddy! Don't let something like this make you change your mind - you'll regret it for the rest of your life and you'll always hate her for it anyway (even if you did stay together). Besides, you are going to run across soooooooooooooooooooo much (how can I put this without getting deleted?) of a variety (yeah, that's it) of different women from different places and you'll forget all about her!

Go...................sow your wild oats child!

hah yeah thats what everyone was telling me...im going to meet so many new people...im not even worried about her or her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Forget about the stupid b!tch - her AND her Daddy! Don't let something like this make you change your mind - you'll regret it for the rest of your life and you'll always hate her for it anyway (even if you did stay together). Besides, you are going to run across soooooooooooooooooooo much (how can I put this without getting deleted?) of a variety (yeah, that's it) of different women from different places and you'll forget all about her!

Go...................sow your wild oats child!
    Are you really a female?

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Are you really a female?
    yea, no kidding! She's one of a kind thats for sure!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    LMAO!!! Lets here it Marine84 LOL

OK, nobody else said it so... CAPITALIZE Mairine every single time you write or type it.

Now, it is best that it happened now. It would have happened sooner or later, and now at least you won't be here trying to tell us that you all would make it work. Just make sure you tell her dad all the fun things you did with his daughter and then never look back.

shes 15, im 17......im 5'6'' her dads 6'8''....i dont want to jeprodize my chances going into the Marines with some criminal charges for having sex with her....im just going to keep my mouth shut, and show EVERYONE that i can do it.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM!!!! You already said too much!

I don't know what the laws are where you live. Where I am that wouldn't be a problem. But, if it is where you live use your head and don't make public statements like that.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Are you really a female?
    Yep and I was born with it. Seriously though - you guys will see. And EVERYWHERE you go they ALLLLLLLL love Marines (long time). Just be careful and don't catch something you can't wash off.

Sorry for saying all that. Its been a LONG day, and it wont happen again.

I kind of had the same problem. My girlfriend was afraid I wouldn't come back and love her. Her parents loved me because they knew the Marines would make a man out of me and I would be able to support there daughter. Last weekend I just finally got fed up with her after almost 1 year and broke up with her. She is already in a relationship and as cold as this sounds it only took 2 days to get over her. Now I am not holding nothing back. What I think now is you get to see the whole world. Which means more and more girls.

Thread Information