Any Poolees in 3rd BN, "K" CO (May 30, MCRD Parris Island)
Create Post

Any Poolees in 3rd BN, "K" CO (May 30, MCRD Parris Island)

Just wondering if theres any Poolees here shipping out with me, and if anybody is from around Rochester Hills, Michigan (I know one guy was already)

I think its just me! Theres 7 total shipping on our date! Sounds like your leaving a day later than me though!

How do you find out which BN/CO you're going to be in?

Yea, I will be shipping that same day and will be in Kilo as well. What do you look like or any other signs to look out for? I am around 5'3" and tanned skin and will be the guy who probably does 30 pullups. I am in Florida though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimawpnx
    How do you find out which BN/CO you're going to be in?
    Its been covered a million times! SEARCH!!!

First, you could ask your recruiter!!!
    OR
    Go on MCRD PI's website look up the grad dates ( yours will be 13 weeks from your ship date) SEPT 14th, Placing you in.......3rd Bn Lima Co!

Quote Originally Posted by This Recruit
    Yea, I will be shipping that same day and will be in Kilo as well. What do you look like or any other signs to look out for? I am around 5'3" and tanned skin and will be the guy who probably does 30 pullups. I am in Florida though.
    Uh, I'm not so tan but not exactly a ghost(Michigan)! lol I'm 5'7" glad theres a few short guys with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentAndrew
    Uh, I'm not so tan but not exactly a ghost(Michigan)! lol I'm 5'7" glad theres a few short guys with me!!
    Yea that goods. I will probably be wearing a blackshirt too.

Im the white guy in my pic, but my recruiter described me as awb (average white boy) 5'10, 170 Ill try to remember you guys, I hear its easier going in if you know a few people before hand. Thats why im doing the buddy program with this guy brian even though I only met him the night before we were signing our contracts. Also Rochester Hills Michigan is where I grew up, but right now my folks live on an oil compound in Dharan, Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanB
    Just wondering if theres any Poolees here shipping out with me, and if anybody is from around Rochester Hills, Michigan (I know one guy was already)
    Met one of the 3rd BN DI's last weekend. Man you're in for a fun time!! He was a SSGT with Tattoos on his left arm. Have fun!! HA!HA!
    Seriously, good luck!! Hang tough!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanB
    Im the white guy in my pic, but my recruiter described me as awb (average white boy) 5'10, 170 Ill try to remember you guys, I hear its easier going in if you know a few people before hand. Thats why im doing the buddy program with this guy brian even though I only met him the night before we were signing our contracts. Also Rochester Hills Michigan is where I grew up, but right now my folks live on an oil compound in Dharan, Saudi Arabia.
    Are you into fitness as well? It looks like you are and so am I. I am also going with a buddy named Derek.

Never mind wrong date...

Yup, I'm in Killa Kilo too.

heh, Kilo.... When I was on the Island in MRP there was a **** load of Kilo guys in there. 3rd Bn loves to break people.

Enjoy your time there.

I'm with you guys. I'll be leaving here in less than one day. I'm in K company 3rdBTRN. I'll see you guy's on the island.

Thread Information