Neb. Swift workers quit over prayer - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drum++++++++++++++++++You are right about them jobs but I'm willing to bet that they will be filled by them south of the boarder typs. That is what happened to the turkey plant in my area. I had the highest paying jobs there and no other whiteman wanted. It was very dirty. That job was killing the turkeys (I suapose we could hang them ragheads by there feet and run some of the through the plant. But how would the goverment grade them). I do beleve that these south of boarder tyes would like that. We had some of them ragheads going to our little Snow Collage a few years ago but after one of them raped a locoal young thing they were run out of town.

ggyoung- The way those ragheads run away from harms way, do you suppose they'd "taste like chicken" after they were processed?
    drumcorpssnare

Drum__________No. I bet they tast like chickensh!!t.

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    ggyoung- Hey, at least 100 jobs opened up for REAL Americans, right? And that processing plant in Utah...could it handle 5 - 7 million "towel-heads" a year? Ya, know...grind em up, and make pet food out of em. Not a bad idea...
    drumcorpssnare
    hey 100 jobs for real americans thats sounds like a real good idea.

Well Swift blinked and the ragheads are going back to work , Whats next ?

About 70 Somali meatpacking workers returned to work Wednesday at a Swift & Co. plant in Grand Island after Omaha community representatives intervened to help narrow a culture gap.

A delegation led by Mohamed Rage, chairman of the Omaha Somali-American Community Organization, met with company and union officials Tuesday to explain how union contracts and company policy conflict with Islamic prayer requirements.

"Management was cordial and understanding," Rage said.

Somali workers left their jobs at the Swift plant last week because they were unable to complete an evening prayer - one of the five prayers required each day of the Islamic faith, Rage said.

The company agreed to allow a normal bathroom break to be used for prayer time. Workers agreed to limit their prayer time to the time available.

Workers were pleased with the meeting's results, Rage said.

"It was a gentlemen's agreement," he said.

Swift spokesman Sean McHugh said it was a productive meeting.

"All parties gained a better understanding of the others' concerns," McHugh said. "We've reached a mutually acceptable agreement that adheres to the provision of the existing labor contract."

McHugh said about 120 Somali workers resigned last week. By Wednesday afternoon, he said, about 70 had returned to work.

These sheetheads need to realize they are VISITORS and not ****ing citizens. You don't get special treatment because you ****ing kneel on a rug and pray to a false god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Eat Pork Makes You'r Azzhole Tight~~~~~~~~

AFTER ALL WHAT IS A SWIFT CAN OF SPAM,A FRIGGING HAM;THAT FLUNKED IT'S PHYSICAL.(LMAO)

Credits
    Savings
    The now closed Brach Candy Company in Chicago had plenty of Muslims in the '70's while I was there. In my electrical maintenance department we had two. One was a Palestinian the other a Persian (Iranian). There was also many more throughout the 250 man Brach maintenance department, one, a Palestinian, was our maintenance foreman second shift.

Shipping and receiving was loaded with them.

During my 10 years there, nobody, I mean nobody did the prayer thing !

Go figure...

Brach's was the United Nations, you name it we had it. In the electric shop we even had Tom, Dick and Harry. Respectfully, Tom was Italian, Dick was German, Harry was a Hindu Indian. I could go on an on...

One time Harry the Hindu was eating a hamburger in the cafeteria and another Indian Hindu got on his ass for eating cows (sacred).

Steve the Palestinian electrician would loose his mind smoking pot and could not stop laughing with tears running down his cheeks while working.

We had a couple of Jews that didn't last too long, their bosses were from Germany. Even though they were not in the union yet and I was their union steward I was able to get one of them a union hearing by the Brach industrial relations. The Puerto Rican Jew claimed he was being terminated during probation (new hire) because his German boss was prejudice (company was top heavy with Germans). The German Machine shop foreman when accused of being prejudice, simply said he was Jewish too The other German (my boss, whose father fought the Russians at Stalingrad (hosed by a Russian machine gun there ) had no trouble as his Jew said it was the bosses prerogative to fire him and he accepted it and didn't want help.

I personally think both were qualified, but the Jewish electrician in my opinion was gay. I and another electrician noticed he liked working way to close to us always rubbing up against us

After I left they started hiring female electricians, my luck...

They made good candy and I liked working there. Of course I commited political suicide and had to leave

What if another religious group such as the LDS, or Buddist wanted prayer time, would they get it? No. If they want to pray, pray after work or during lunch not on company time. Heck I am going to join the church of the Holy Budweiser and go to work at Swift and demand my time to "pray" because its in my religion.

Well no ****, of course the ****in' rag heads got their nasty prayer time. ****es me off!

I do like the idea of the church of the Holy Budweiser though. LOL

I hear that KCI in Kansas City, MO, has now made available for the ****, I mean sheetheads, to wash their stinking feet in the restrooms there. I plan on visiting those restrooms and I will take my LEAK in those footwashers and leave some GROUND PORK in them so the mmmuuusssllliiimmmsss can GET REAL DIRTY (pork to them is dirty). I can not believe they are being catered to - this PC bull**** has gone too ****ing far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    Drum__________No. I bet they tast like chickensh!!t.
    Yep, sounds about right!!!!

Credits
    Savings

Question Where's the beef

What's funny about the above post, is what little we American's know about what they are feeding us !

http://ehso.com/ehshome/FoodSafety/chickenmanure.php

The "spokesmans" name is appropriate. Last name of "rage".

LOL. That just sums it all up perfectly.

I'm just a bit confused, did they get the job so they would get paid to pray or pray that they would get paid.

I remember when I was in basic, our Senior Drill Instructor told us, "You didn't join the Corps so you could go to church." Just like those d*** muslims didn't get a job so their religious beliefs could be upheld, but I'm beginning to see that they weren't really interested in earning a paycheck either.

Thread Information