Honour
Create Post

Thread: Honour

Marine Free Member 3BadgeMarine's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Honour

Emerging from the shadows for this 'old' Bootneck' some of you may remember me,some of you may think otherwise?,I do pop up now and again and spin a few 'Dits' (naval terminoligy for stories).
    For those who dont know me,I joined the Royal Corps in 1947 (took the King's Shilling) once again old teminoligy and served untill 1972 I had the honour of serving with a USMC unit in the Philipines (Mindoro Island) late 60's downing copius ammounts of San Mig 'Panther P**s.
    My main concern for emerging from the back row is to remember that apart from the few Bootnecks captured during the ship boarding debacle of which it would appear they did intend to fight it out Orders were given otherwise and at the moment there is an ongoing court of enquiry from which no doubt senior heads will swing.
    The honour go's to 42 and 45 Commandos just back from Afghanistan who fought many battles,Well done to those guys.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    3BadgeMarine,glad to see you post again from across the sea. Your countries politics and ours run hand in hand for inquiries and BS. I do believe that to put up force the outcome would have been different for those Marines. If they did the job that is all that is required of them. The military should run the military and politics should stay in the boundaries of the countries capital corridors and speech halls.

Thread Information