This is a sad day. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Talking My two cents

I don,t think anyone on this site is is afraid to voice their opinion,nor should they be As a Marine and a vet I say Bullcrap!I don't think we need to go overboard with the cussin(everybody knows we're the champions in that catagory!!)As far as Bush bashing,or antiwar B.S.,well that's just what it isB.S.!!!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Robert most are afraid to post here against the war. 60% + don't think the 'troop surge' will work (see front page of site) yet the voices you see are mostly from the 25% who do.

The numbers speak for themselves

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JinxJr
    Methinks thou doest protest too loudly. I mentioned no names and, as I've always said, I defend everybody's right to do just that...speak as much as you like. Admittedly, I do not agree with many of your opinions. That doesn't mean you're not entitled to them. I'm not going to argue with you about them, we shall just agree to disagree but I hold my point that there are other places for some of the material posted here by some of the members. Read into that what you will. I've never singled you or anybody else out for things I don't agree with. As a Marine (past or present), you have earned a degree of respect that I'll not throw mud at. How you maintain the respect you've earned is yours to manage. Anyway, I'll never be a good cheerleader...don't have the legs for it.
    Hey, I don't mind being singled out. I have been banned already for a few weeks. This site clearly promotes those who are pro war, pro republican.

Inspite of what the numbers state on the home page about the 'troop surge'

03 marine Dad hold your ground, Chesty would!!!! Don't take sh&t from anyone, I got your back.

Semper Fi
    Mike Cooke

Remember
    "You don't hurt em if you don't hit em"
    Chesty Puller

dick4brains.org

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary
    dick4brains.org
    I wonder what their logo looks like?

Welcome back 003XX! Sure is nice to know that there still is some starch left in your lapel. LOL
    From the start everyone washed their clothes the same way, scrubbing them on a board that had wrinkled metal on it. The first washing machines was a basic color(wringer type) and each had an agitator, each was a certain color. Right up to the day it is still about the same per norm. Ostogary, you can find dick4brains.org by opening 99.9% of said appliance up and find the web site and logo. Now 540 washing machines opened up in a three month period, that's looking at 7.something a day.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    marine dad,

u stay right where you are. in 1981 i was discharged from the Marines after 11yrs, 1 month and 4 days service. at the time of my discharge i was the senior sergeant in the entire Marine Corps (not bragging,,,just the fact). the reason i was the most senior sergeant was because i had a bad habit of ...if i had something to say..i said it. i even chewed out a bird colonel one time over the NBC rediness of the group. at that time in the Corps NBC stood for No Body Cares. to this day i still suffer from that, but i've paid my dues and don't really give a rats a$$ what someone thinks of my comments. i am 200% Marine Corps, 200% America and to this day will die for any Marine.

you are the father of a young Marine and i feel that that fact gives you the right to go anywhere on here and post.

SEMPER FI, Dad

Glad to see you sticking around Devil Dad.

Dave

Amendment I (an Article OF our Constitution)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

If the Congress is prohibited from banning free speech, then what gives anyone else the right to ban it (including the web)?? Rant on.

I also hold the opinion that every life lost since the words "establishment of a Democracy in Iraq" were spoken have been in vain. However, I don't object to our forces pounding those sorry b#$**@ds (and the rest of their ilk in the region) back into the stoneage for their association in the un-warranted attack on our shores.

Semper Fi

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ostogary, you can find dick4brains.org by opening 99.9% of said appliance up and find the web site and logo. Now 540 washing machines opened up in a three month period, that's looking at 7.something a day.

Well, Master Sergeant, I'll be dammmed. There is a reference to dick4brains when I used the Google search engine. I also saw the word virus. I don't need to play out my curiosity about a logo to the extent that I make my computer virus susceptical; besides there were quite a few references to other-than-hetero activities. Not my style.
    Washing machines with washboards and wringers? I got my close washed with these machines, as a wee-bit, in the late forties. I always thought that the wringers would make good tortilla makers.
    Anyway, I appreciate your feedback.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Marine Dads and Moms it is easy to recognize from your posts how supportive you are of Marines in general and also the warriors you have raised. I salute that and hope you will continue to do so. Your patriotism is unquestioned and I have enjoyed every post you have made without bias. If it was my site I would say post at will and carry on, mill about smartly, and gain attention to your ideas.

I am reminded of a time when I stood gate guard and whenever a car with a blue sticker came in we saluted it and a car with a red sticker we said Semper Fi. Many of us complained that often it was a wife or child of a bona fide Marine that we were saluting. I compared it to saluting a flag pole without a flag. Dependants do not wear rank, have not attended boot camp, been in a war zone or anything else that makes a Marine. Some think they vicariously or through association deserve the same treatment or respect as a Marine.

Please continue to post on this site as I consider it a good read whenever you do, but keep in mind that Marines here are, will, and should be treated differently than you.

And thus, the drumbeat continues, even here.

"Most are afraid to post against the war". Yeah, cause no doubt the black helicopters will be inbound to whisk you away to some far off forgotten land.

Riiiiight. Making up numbers....what fun! I can do that too!

74.9 percent of the posters here think the left wing are a fifth column

12.2 percent of the posters here believe that if Hillary! gets elected, there will be peace and light in the world forever. 62.345 percent believe that if ANY dem gets elected, the entire country will hear a loud 'splooshing' sound as we swirl away down the commode.

1.1 percent believe that Bush is really the anti-christ and stole both elections as well as being the leader of a vast right wing conspiracy to bring down the towers (we all know fire doesn't melt steel etc etc) while at the same time is too incompetent to take out AQ, BinLaden and contain terror in Iraq while balancing the budget and listening to algore about global warming. Thus the odd appellation of 'bushchimpyhitler', a mixture of goofiness and scariness all rolled into one.

1.1110 percent of the left wing posters on this site fully believe "you can have your cake and eat it too"

The numbers speak for themselves!!

03XX Dad, welcome back. We need you, I assure you.

"Ne conjuge Nobiscum"

Don't let the bastards grind you down. My latin is rusty but the intent is the same

Marine dad

Hey Os., guess you're the only one that figured out what I was about on my little washing machine bit, with stirring the pot and adgitating the clothes with good ole home made lye soap. Probably takes a rocket scientist to figure out where I got the 520 and seven attempts a day for three months.

My good man Marine dad, you keep up with your posts. I had two (twins) enlist in the Marine Corps that I inherited marrying their mom. One son in the military(army), even though he got burned out being a Marine Corps brat and picked the army, make no mistake about it. (Quote, I'm just as proud of my three) The twins enlisted in the Marines before graduating from high school, got them a burr haircut, like mine is right now still. The principal called them neo-natzi's. When I got the commisioner of the board of education, principal, assistant principal and their real dad in a herd their at school. I stood up and took my favorite cap that I wear everyday, even now, off and told him and the rest of them to call me a neo-natzi and I'd come over that desk and whip up on his arse. Don't need to say they graduated with everyone calling them future Marines with the respect they deserved.

You pay your due's for this site and become a platnum member, you can get in the VIP section with this adgitator and hash it out. All the peanut gallery on this site that doesn't have a set of good one's can just set back and read. Neither of my boy's stayed for a carrer, did their obligation time, got out and made damn good human being's. Hang in there and support your son and what he stands for, I sure do!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Poll from HOME Page at L'neck

Will the Baghdad offensive increase support of the war?
    Yes - 25.10%
    No - 59.96%
    Not sure - 14.94%
    Total Votes: 482
    You have already voted on this poll. » View Poll Results
    » Discuss This Poll
    » Poll Has 37 Replies

I don't have to make up the numbers. Support for the war is minmal even on this site and we are those that fight for this nation

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    It is funny how my thread that showed the real numbers from this board's Home Page supporting my statements gets deleted while the fictious numbers from SGT Lep don't.

Usually I just read.
    Not this time.
    Every Marine on this site has respect from me that I cannot measure.
    And so does every Marine Dad who supports his son. Just as you have to be a Marine to understand certain things I can assure you that you have to be a Marine Dad to understand certain things.
    Politics be da**ed.
    In the end I have but a simple set of questions to those of you who feel compelled to use your Marine identity to question and or condem the current mission in Iraq on this site...
    If it were your son, would you day after day send him letters telling how he should question his mssion?
    If it were your son,Would you make him feel sorry for his choice of duty?
    If it were your son,Would you make him feel guilty about his role?
    If it were your son,Would you fill him full of doubt and destroy his pride, his sense of purpose.
    If it were your son,Would you pander to his every worry about the war?
    If it were your son,Would you encourage him to C.O.?
    If it were your son,Would you make him feel sorry for himself?
    If it were your son,Would you tell him how no one supports what he is doing every day?
    BE HONEST.
    Or would you hold your tongue out of concern that in that critical
    moment a split second of indecision or inattention might be the result of a Marine wrapped up in politics instead of his mission...?
    And that split second just might be the difference between HIS life and death.
    That is how I see it. And I already know what I have chosen. I know what my family has chosen.
    This Marine Dad has questions on all sides regarding the current mission. AND
    I doubt any political party, individual politician or elected leader has the exact answer. Not once, not in the history of this country or the world has any single party, politician or leader had the answer. I guess I don't expect them to. I often feel sad for those who think they have just the right answer.
    But I know very well that my son (whom in our rural community was voted by his classmates and high school Political Science teacher as the only Democrat in the County High School) does not need to question his mission now. The da**n liberal MTV educated kid with straight A's, a couch potato body, a fully paid four year private college ride walked out of graduation from High School into what he saw as his duty. SO I have supported him.
    AND today he is a Marine and not a political scientist or an activist.
    I asked him one day last week while he was on his predeployment leave what he thought of the current debate. He looked me in the eye and said...
    "Dad, I'm just a realist. 0311 doesn't have the luxury of debating. And we do a lot of good, it just doesn't sell newspapers ." I guess I will take his first hand word for it.
    Nope. I'm just a Marine Dad. I won't post my credentials. Let me tell all of you something that being a Marine Dad teaches you. You won't know how incredible pride can actually be (or exactly how much pride you can have)until you have a son who holds the title of Marine. Pride in your own accomplishments (I have had a few) will never match that which you hold for your son. And when you care about your own son, you weigh very carefully WHERE and WHEN you share your opinions, your doubts and your beliefs. You even consider your tactics in expressing your political opinion.
    Why?
    Because my Marine son comes first.
    I will support his mission so that he suceeeds at it. I will not undermine his credibility, his motivation or his sense of purpose.
    IMHO every Marine in the field comes first.

Thread Information