This is a sad day.
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

This is a sad day.

This is a sad day for me. I have asked to be banned from leatherneck do to the fact I can not keep my nose out of posting in the site on things that make my blood boil.
    As many of you know I have one son serving and one young man that lived with us for a year also serving in the Marine Corps.
    I have posted the last two weeks in places I should have not. I guess my right to responed to some of the stuff that has been put on here is not allowed.
    I feel that yes I never earned the right because I never have served but I do feel I have the right to stand up and support my son. To which some have made a issue to the moderaters here in the last two weeks.
    I will still do my part in my support for the Marine Corps in being a associate member in our local MCL.
    I will stand on the street corners with My flag and signs in support of the troops and call a deafocrat a surrender monkey when it calls for it.
    I wish you all the best and end this by says " GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES AND HER ARMED FORCES"
    MarineDad.

No, don't go anywhere! Forget the ban because there is no reason to ban a true supporter of the Marine Corps. If you have done something that you feel is wrong, join the club.
    You are a respected member here and we expect you to be here with your views. If someone takes issue with your posts tell them to "Tell it to the Marines!"

GSO

Concur with GSO. Hang in there.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I understand where 0300XXMarineDad is coming from. This is the best Marine site on the net. A few of the 10% forked up the whole community. I myself am sick and tired of the daily anti troop, anti Marine and anti government threads made by a minority. I'm tired of reading PM's from those that thought enough of me and us to say goodbye and their leaving has nothing to do with the site or me, but rather a few malcontents that chose to troll this site. Good long standing members are leaving us because they feel the site has been taken over by the enemy who slipped through our wire a couple of months ago. As a Marine I will take appropriate actions and responsibility to correct this situation. To those that have followed me OORAH!! To those who have a mission to destroy this site, our nation and our troops mission FUK YOU! Please post your thoughts and suggestions.

Jim

Wow, Ruffled Some Feathers Did Ya Pal? Good For You. A Man Stays And Fights So Hang In There, Were Beside Ya. Chit, I Took Alot On Many Yrs Ago About Some Chit And Still Stand Strong On It As You Know. Hope To See Ya In A Month Or So.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    003XXMarineDAD, I just joined as a new member. Stay put. I am going to be a Marine Dad as soon as my son graduates Boot Camp on July 20th in San Diego. I want to hear it straight, not curved. Our Military sons and the Marines on this site have and are standing up for your right of expression, and opinion.
    Tell it like it is. If not you, then who? This is also part of the fight for Liberty and Freedom. OohRah for all Marines. God Bless you all. Herman

003XXMarineDAD stay put. I don't often post but I think you should stay put for the duration.

03 dad, stay with us Buddy. I agree with JINELSON, this site is being overrun with Bush bashers and America haters. I will back you up on any course you take. And if anyone knows how I can block certain posters, please let me know, I have heard about enough sh*t from them.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strenght, which teacheth by ands to war and my fingers to fight....Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    003XXMarineDAD-
    Stick around. Do you know how long it took me to type your name right? Yes, years! LOL. Please reconsider.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    I have asked to be banned from leatherneck do to the fact I can not keep my nose out of posting in the site on things that make my blood boil.

003XXMarineDAD-
    I just re-read your post's second sentence (see above). As I understand your sentence, YOU are banning yourself from this website. Am I correct? How about a "lurking" period instead of a self imposed ban? I have always enjoyed your input because they contribute to the dynamics of this website, even though, perhaps, your thoughts may not be inline with every member on certain matters at certain times. Who says that we have to all think alike? I like the idea of a common goal regarding our troops, country and political leadership but I understand that there are many, many, viable yet different roads to get to the common goal which for me means, in simple terms, a strong democracy and a land of the free.
    The dymanics of this website depends on the courteous and well meaning contributions of all members ...yours included.
    Sh*tcan your idea of banning yourself from this website. Grab a Colorado brew, sit your arse down, and start preparing your next Leatherneck.com post.
    Adios from South Florida.
    Gary

WTF are parents of Marines not allowed to speak their views on how there children are being treated or whats going on in this damnnn world... Give me a fukin break i am a parent of 2 sons that are Marines and I am a Marine and the first one that tells me i cant say anything about what my sons are doing or anyone elses son you better stand the fuk by cause we are gonna rumble..Marine or No Marine. if it wasnt for Marine Parents there wouldnt be any Marines.. enuff said..

Credits
    Savings
    Images

003XXMarineDAD

Steady your course do not waiver one inch. We are family here even moms and dads, heck without you we wouldn't be here. At least not as strong and colorful as we get sometimes. I have had a sickening feeling that this would happen. I am not going to quite the site but I will lurk about. I thought of no coming back for the same reasons that you have stated. NAW I am not going to give the satisfaction of that. I will have a opportunity and I will attack it is a Marines' nature to strike at a target of opportunity. Like the MGySgt stated, we are behind you and if need be we will lead the attack, not a problem at all.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Since I'm about the only female I guess I'll be in the rear with the gear on this one but still supporting. Don't go because of haters - they just do it to see whose buttons can be pushed - it's just to keep their threads moving, you know?

As I have PM'd you in the past about this -- Stay the course, do not ban yourself or go away. I support what the others have posted on this thread before me. I'll say this if you go away the s***heads will have one and will continue on to their next target.

As I have PM'd you in the past about this -- Stay the course, do not ban yourself or go away. I support what the others have posted on this thread before me. I'll say this if you go away the s***heads will have one and will continue on to their next target.

Thread Information