Fatass Sharpton
Create Post

Thread: Fatass Sharpton

Thumbs down Fatass Sharpton

Can you believe that fatass sharpton inserted his wing-tipped, size 11 foot into his alligator sized ****ing piehole????????????? That goofy piece of **** needs to be persecuted, I mean prosecuted, to the fullest extend of public opinion!!!!! AND all he does if offer excuses!!!! I think the ****head needs to be fired from LIFE!!!!!!!!! For he is the nappiest of the nappy headed HHHOOOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a disgrace to his, I mean, ALL RACES!!!

SEMPER FI,

It boils down to where people are made uncomfortable to voice their opinions ANYWHERE except their home.

So far everyone who raises the stink are the bigots. If its a democrat some type of historically opressed group of people.

This is a sad part of our history when people rationalize their actions for the good of others

I saw the two-faced ho tonight on TV - what a lying, bull****ting, piece of feces. It is alright for him to use racist remarks and rhetoric but don't let anyone call him WHAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since it is considered racist, I would have to say ms sharpton is an "ARTICULATE", BLACK PIECE OF ****E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Thread Information