Alright, you post nuts! LMAO
Create Post

Alright, you post nuts! LMAO

Here's the challenge. I bet I can stay ahead of ya and have more and better quality content. Fun is fun, but let's put some good info and thinking on the board. AND, don't let Gary outta yer sight, til we have him up and runnig. Anything ya wanna add?

wrbones,

There is no doubt in my mind that you can stay ahead of all of us. Content yes I believe you there as well. But maybe one day I will be able to catch up to where you are right now, but until then I will prase all you posters who post so much.

I KNOW that each Marine here...

..has much to offer, humour, knowledge, strength, wisdom and experience. I want to pick yer minds...being an intellectual vampire, I only want to suck yer brains dry........(There's another straight line for ya! LMAO)

80%

of the posts on here are one or two liners that coulda been done via chat vice the board........

Re: I KNOW that each Marine here...

Originally posted by wrbones
    ..has much to offer, humour, knowledge, strength, wisdom and experience. I want to pick yer minds...being an intellectual vampire, I only want to suck yer brains dry........(There's another straight line for ya! LMAO)
    Humor..yers iz hangin Bro
    Knowledge..yer born with or ya go army
    Strength. God, Country and Corps
    Wisdom. is what Einstine had and old folks think they got
    Experience is havin both sets of wings!
    intellectual vampire have to flip to poop
    Suck my brains?? LOL use a flavored straw.
    SF Bro

Lightbulb POSTING QUALITY POSTS

THE MAJORITY OF THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE QUALITY ONES. A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION HAS BEEN GIVE OUT.
    BUT THEN AGAIN ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES US ALL DULL. FUN AND GAMES IN THE RIGHT FORUMS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

U related 2 the "Riddler"?? Grime Rapper??
    think they a place U can notify the delete Daddy if U offended!

I was going to post...

...some smartass remark here, but my original thought was to challenge folks to post more.....that's all! Didn't mean nuthin fer crying out loud. dismount and stand down, grab a brew, smokin lamp is on. 600 and some folks gives us a wide range of different stuff to learn from and about. Wasn't my intention at all to get yer skivvies all ****ed up. If ya wearing any. and if ya ain't, it ain't my fault ya got yer dick inna zipper.

Thread Information