Vmfa-333
Create Post

Thread: Vmfa-333

Vmfa-333

Looking for VMFA-333 marines, from 1989- the end in 1991. Gulf war etc. Please contact me.
    Ron "Oscar" Meyers

VMFA-333 2007 Reunion

I was in 77-81 but we are having a reunion this year in Fort Worth, Texas Oct. 25 through the 27th. All Shamrocks are welcome we even have a 1950's veteran coming. Please e-mail me at vmfa333reunion@yahoo.com and visit our web site at www.veranda-club.com .

Semper Fi,

Connie G.

I was in from 90-91 when we were disbanded. I was in the Avionics dept. What dept were you in?

Vmfa-333

I served until 1981. We have another reunion March 16-22, 2011 in Hawaii. Check out www.vmfa-333.org

Sorry Hawaii is a little out of my range I am in Fla

VMFA-333 Reunion

Please I hail from Fl originally and make the trip and now make the trip from VA so no excuse. We even have one Shamrock who comes every year no matter where it is at from the Buffalo, NY area!

CG

Thanks but for now I can only work part time due to Fibromyalgia and can't afford the trip. Hope all you Shamrock have a great time though! I actually painted the F4 in shamrock colors for a static display on a carrier when we were decomissioned.

Thread Information