Barak O Bama Is An American?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Barak O Bama Is An American?

Ok this muslim is running to be my President and CIC, and I have been screaming for years why is it that we dont hear a muslim outcry about terrorism? Am I prejediced? Hell yeah when it comes to the enemies of freedom and those that want yours truly dead. Why in Gods name is this pinkoislamo even allowed to run? Consider this (cut and paste);

Is this why American Muslims are so quiet?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to
    Finish.........and send it on to anyone who will read it

Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.....

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah,
    The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by
    His Allah except Islam (Q uran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five
    Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him
    To make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs
    (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four
    Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 ).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression.

Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

- - - Therefore after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we
    Should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

- - - They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish.it's still the truth.

* * * You had better believe it.

+ + + The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

.. . And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our
    President? You have GOT to be kidding! Wake up America!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Ok this muslim is running to be my President and CIC, and I have been screaming for years why is it that we dont hear a muslim outcry about terrorism? Am I prejediced? Hell yeah when it comes to the enemies of freedom and those that want yours truly dead. Why in Gods name is this pinkoislamo even allowed to run? Consider this (cut and paste);

Is this why American Muslims are so quiet?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to
    Finish.........and send it on to anyone who will read it

Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.....

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah,
    The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by
    His Allah except Islam (Q uran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five
    Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him
    To make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs
    (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four
    Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 ).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression.

Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

- - - Therefore after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we
    Should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

- - - They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish.it's still the truth.

* * * You had better believe it.

+ + + The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

.. . And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our
    President? You have GOT to be kidding! Wake up America!

Jim
    Written in black and white

Ellie

I'm not on the bandwagon for or against this guy but there's a difference between a (practicing) Muslim and someone who went to a Muslim school as a child (briefly) because that's where Mommy and Daddy dumped him. As far as his politics go, I don't agree with him (or anybody else really) on everything but he's a better choice than a lot of his competition.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Respectfully Submitted

Credits
    Savings

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JinxJr
    I'm not on the bandwagon for or against this guy but there's a difference between a (practicing) Muslim and someone who went to a Muslim school as a child (briefly) because that's where Mommy and Daddy dumped him. As far as his politics go, I don't agree with him (or anybody else really) on everything but he's a better choice than a lot of his competition.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Respectfully Submitted

So...he's not a 'radical mooslum' according to snopes (which quotes extensively from Obama's own campaign....not that THEY would lie of course...).

Fine.

I don't like him anyway. Yet another com/lib/surrender now character.

He lacks experience, and what, exactly, has he ever done other than be a politician or 'neighborhood organizer' (rabble rouser?)?

Of course, the same applies to Hillary! in the long term.

I'm not for the Guy at all. Even though he's one of my Senators. But to set the record straight, he’s not a Muslim, he is a practicing Christian.

Pretty amazing what pops up here from time to time!!! This is one of the best I have ever seen. But I enjoy the banter none the less.

This is pretty easy to resolve: Read the Constitution and your answer to this can be found easily. The only requirements are the candidate must be over 35 I believe and born here in the US. There are no other requirements! Certainly not race, gender, religion, hair color or where your parents sent you to school for a year.

Don't like the rules our forefathers put down, then change the Constitution.

I am not a Barak man by the way, but ya gotta admitt the start up of this post is a mite over the top.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by krc0604
    I'm not for the Guy at all. Even though he's one of my Senators. But to set the record straight, he’s not a Muslim, he is a practicing Christian.
    True; he is a Christian, not a Muslim.

Additionally, the Constitution of the United States is NOT based on Biblical principles any more than it is based on the Koran. It is based on English common law and principles of equality and fairness that are clearly at odds with Biblical principles. It also takes concepts from cultures that were clearly pagan (non-Judeo-Christian). Sure, it encompasses ideas and concepts that also happen to be embraced by Christianity, but this does not constitute direct patterning or copying of the Bible.

Heck, even the Koran forbids murder and allows respect for a wife and for any other individual. Other cultures and religious traditions have concepts found in the Constitution - this doesn't mean "life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness" was plagiarized from the Hindus or Buddhists.

I wish folks would stop trying to force their own dogmas into the Constitution. We should be glad we do not have a religious dictatorship or government-sponsored religion in this country.

For the record: I do not support Barack, either. He doesn't believe in defending this country.

And I also agree with the writer's view on Islam: it is incompatible with American democracy and democratic values (which are also NOT found within Christianity, regardless of how much folks try to whitewash the issue.) A Muslim's first allegiance will be to Allah, then to other Muslims only. Everyone else is an infidel who is to be either shunned, converted, or destroyed.

Myself, I really don't care to be around folks who want to shun, convert, or destroy me - it makes for a really bad day. That goes for any organized religion, too.

Sgt gw

What I cant quite figure out is why the guy is getting so much hype when he was only onboard for 2 yrs, hell thats not a whole heck of a lot experience to me. Heck there branishing him as some savior. I in my sorry azzed own opinion I kinda have a idea why there plugging him so hard but I'll keep it to myself, least for now. To be quite frank I'm not seeing anybody from either side who impresses me but you by now know where I stand as I dont trust any of them. Its sad to admit it but I lost trust in the system yrs ago.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Do you really think they'll just issue an Executive Order to disenfranchise all citizens who are muslims. A lot more damage has to be done to us before we set up internment camps. Pray that it does not become necessary.

Barack now has a Secret Service protection detail.
    The Department of Homeland Security says Obama requested the protection. His fellow senator from Illinois, Richard Durban, tells reporters he got information that made him concerned for Obama's safety, including some racist remarks on the Internet.
    Evidently Homeland Security and the Secret Service agree.

Its because of this kind of Talk and Propaganda that he got the Detail six months earlier than expected. What's the dollar cost of an extra six months of this protection?

Credits
    Savings

Wink

"Brian Schweitzer is the Democrats' last best hope."
    -Al Franken, Air America
    "He's America's hottest governor...A prairie populist in a blood-red state."
    -Rolling Stone
    "Half renaissance man, half rodeo cowboy, ready to take on the world."
    -Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes
    "A hero to progressives, and beneath the boots and bluster a policy wonk and science whiz."
    -New York Time Magazine

Two trivia items -- 1) Schweitzer speaks near-fluent Arabic, having lived in Saudi Arabia six years; and 2) his bachelors degree is in agronomy (the study of crops and the soil they grow in) and his M.S. in soil science.

Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer poses at a fencepost on a working cattle ranch belonging to a friend.

"We work for the families back home, we do not work for the lobbyists that prowl the halls of the capital building, do not forget who we work for."

Charlie Rose - Gov. Brian Schweitzer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96622692748202

my opinion on politics and religon is they don't mix as well as the crap coming out of my butt. vote all those basterds out in 08 and then in 12 vote the rest out. where is Hoffa when you need him?

bootlace15 out

Credits
    Savings

I find it interesting that asking questions and making comments about one's political and religious beliefs is somehow viewed as "unAmerican" when it pertains to Obama, but NOT when it pertains to Bush, or most other republicans.

No one forced him into the position he's in now, and yet, many would have 'us' believe that he should be annointed without the usual scrutiny that ANY candidate gets these days, no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

We can certainly argue all day long about the process that puts candidates under a proctoscope, but it's not going to change that part of the political process.

Credits
    Savings

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15
    my opinion on politics and religon is they don't mix as well as the crap coming out of my butt. vote all those basterds out in 08 and then in 12 vote the rest out. where is Hoffa when you need him?

bootlace15 out
    I still have the shovel

Thread Information