When you have 4 DIs yelling in your face... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PerXes
    You obey the Drill Instructor who is of highest importance.

So, if your SDI tells you to do something, and your Drill Hat tells you to do something else, and your Kill tells you to to something else, and a DI from somewhere else tells you to do something, you follow the SDI.

The importance is like this: SDI, Drill Hat, Kill Hat, everyone else.
    ...and then pray to the Lord that he has mercy on your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by PerXes
    You obey the Drill Instructor who is of highest importance.

So, if your SDI tells you to do something, and your Drill Hat tells you to do something else, and your Kill tells you to to something else, and a DI from somewhere else tells you to do something, you follow the SDI.

The importance is like this: SDI, Drill Hat, Kill Hat, everyone else.
    Thinking back to my platoon I would have done what the Kill Hat said to do. He may be the only man I've ever truly feared.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Step 1: Bend over
    Step 2: Put head through legs.
    Step 3: Kiss ass good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    Thinking back to my platoon I would have done what the Kill Hat said to do. He may be the only man I've ever truly feared.
    True but he will **** you up for not listening to the Senior too, so youre damned if ya do, damned if ya dont.

You'd be more screwed listening to the Kill, because your SDI would be ****ed at you for not listening to him, and when your SDI is mad at you, nobody can save you.

Which is senior? If you can not tell, it really don't matter much but it is an excercize in making a choice. Sometimes lifes choices are exactly like that. You have to pick one over the other and when it is over, you are screwed either way. Make the best choice you can knowing you will still be wrong.

Sounds just like home.

Thread Information