When you have 4 DIs yelling in your face...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When you have 4 DIs yelling in your face...

And one tells you to do something, but another tells you to do something that's impossible to do while/before doing what the other Drill instructor yells at you, what do you do?

I.E. "GO TO YOUR RACK AND GET YOUR MOON BEAM"
    "AYE SIR"
    But at the same exact instant another drill instructor yells
    "GET YOUR FOOT LOCKER OFF MY DECK" or something like that. (I don't know guys, I've never been there )

How does that work?

You understand that you're going to be wrong no matter what you do. Just do what you heard first with speed and intensity- get back with the moonbeam, and stand-by to be punished because your foot locker is still on the deck... and because it took you too long to get the moonbeam.

If you have 4 DIs in your face, you're already wrong and nothing you do from that point forward is going to make it better.

Youre assed out, and youll be nice and sweaty really soon.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    You understand that you're going to be wrong no matter what you do. Just do what you heard first with speed and intensity- get back with the moonbeam, and stand-by to be punished because your foot locker is still on the deck... and because it took you too long to get the moonbeam.

If you have 4 DIs in your face, you're already wrong and nothing you do from that point forward is going to make it better.
    How long does this usually last? Until you reach the Drill Instructors standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo

That really didn't cross my mind, odd, because its the most logical answer.

I thought there was something complicated, like listen to the most senior one (i.e. a SSgt compared to a Sgt) or do whichever will take the least amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC90
    How long does this usually last? Until you reach the Drill Instructors standards?
    Maybe graduation??? Our platoon went to the pit on graduation day. I am sure they would have taken us the day after if they could have. You'll never meet their standards, because the standards are always going up.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC90
    Until you get that Eagle Globe and Anchor!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    As we all say "Welcome to the Suck" "The Big Green Winnie" These are stories in your head that will last a life time to you. All Boot Platoons are differant and differant things happen. All the Recruits in each Platoon are differant and do things differant and act differant, so that makes the DIs act and do things differant and play differant games. There is noway in the world that we can say what will happen in your Platoon, you just have to go and earn the Title like the rest of us and go threw the head games and what ever else happens in your Platoon.

Semper Fi

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Maybe graduation??? Our platoon went to the pit on graduation day. I am sure they would have taken us the day after if they could have. You'll never meet their standards, because the standards are always going up.
    Until you get that Eagle Globe and Anchor!
    Fair enough.

Always obey your last order first and then proceed with everything else.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkilletsUSMC
    Youre assed out, and youll be nice and sweaty really soon.
    I'm with you on this one Skillets - only thing he can do is PRAY!

Just close your eyes , and curl up in the fetal position, then pray to the Lord that he has mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Just close your eyes , and curl up in the fetal position, then pray to the Lord that he has mercy on your soul.
    Hahahaha! Funniest thing I have ever read!

I'll agree with skillets, you're assed out and stand by to get strong

You obey the Drill Instructor who is of highest importance.

So, if your SDI tells you to do something, and your Drill Hat tells you to do something else, and your Kill tells you to to something else, and a DI from somewhere else tells you to do something, you follow the SDI.

The importance is like this: SDI, Drill Hat, Kill Hat, everyone else.

Thread Information