From an Angry Marine
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

From an Angry Marine

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/309485032.html

How do I dare say this to you moronic war supporters who are "Supporting our Troops" and waving the flag and all that happy horse ****? I'll tell you why. I'm a Marine and I served my tour in Iraq. My husband, also a Marine, served several. I left the service six months ago because I got pregnant while he was home on leave and three days ago I get a visit from two men in uniform who hand me a letter and tell me my husband died in that f@cking festering sand-pit. He should have been home a month ago but they extended his tour and now he's coming home in a box.
    It's not just the 'leftists' at home or those that did not serve in Iraq

The title says "From an Angry soldier", yet she claims she was a Marine and then drops the soldier bomb a few more times.

Something smells fake here. Craigslist isnt exactly a good place to get your news. Even more trolls there than here.

Credits
    Savings
    They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country Iraq. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.
    Ernerst Hemmingway

jetdawgg- My heart goes out to this wife of a Marine who died in Iraq. I suspect her anguish is the same as that of the wives of Marines who were killed at Belleau Wood, Haiti, Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Iwo Jima, Inchon, Chosin, Hue City, Da Nang, Desert Storm, etc.
    There is never joy in young men dying in combat. Never. But it's the nature of the beast.
    There seems to be a growing "insurgency" on Leatherneck.com against this war. Hey, as Americans, we are free to express our opinions, and even criticize our govt. without fear of reprisal.

As for me, I have spoken face to face with many veterans who have served one, two, or three deployments to Iraq. Marine Corps and Army. ALL OF THEM told me they wanted to be there, and would willingly go back. All of them said they can see the progress that is being made. All of them said they are sickened and disgusted by the slanted, leftist defeatism reporting of the media, and the Democrats.
    I am more prone to "believe" the boots on the ground, as opposed to taking as "gospel" what someone else wrote, about what they heard from someone, who's next door neighbor heard, was there.

drumcorpssnare

One more thing. If she really is a Marine, due to her gender it is 99.9% likely tht she is a FOBBIT and never spent a day outside the wire. So what the hell does SHE know?

FOBBIT: military personel with no tactical significance.

Credits
    Savings
    Wow!! She sure was quick to post her grief and anger on the net... Maybe NBC or CNN would've been a better place to post that and not craig'slist. I agree with Skillets, I think it's probably a troll...

Again, we come to the issue of people signing contracts, committing to the military, and duty. Both her and her husband knew all the risks and dangers that come from being in the military, especially the Corps, as Marines, we have always been at the sharp end of America's bayonet. Sometimes people should think their positions before they start cashing checks and accepting benefits.

No matter what we do, bad things happen to everyone.

HAHA... i liked best how she said she wont tell her her schild that his father died for no reason yet she is saying he did..

also 1.. the kid probalby isnt his

2. shes probably ****ed off because the SGLI was 10% to her and 90 to his parents.

3.. i think shes a bit hormonal

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Jetdawg

As a father of a Marine that has been in the sand box once I'am getting pretty damn tired of your posts that do nothing but stir the pot.
    My son is getting ready to go again and has no problem with doing it , I see you do. Well thank the Lord you are not on his fire team.
    His fire team are hard chargers and would have no need for some no heart in it being in the way.
    This constant posting negative thing does a whole lot of good for the poolees and the ones serving right now.
    Better yet why do'nt you go back to the daily kos or the huffington post and stay there.
    Bet they just eat up your anti Troop and anti war stuff being you were a former Marine at one time.
    So with respect Jet go get a cold one and spin.

Sounds like BS to me!

That was complet bull****. Skillets already made all the good points , the exact same ones I was thinking as I was reading the stupid article from the bay area. ( land of the fruits might I add) . Gay. If you believe this **** your a f*cking idiot. But also this . What kind of point were you trying to make ?

"Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that ****ing hell hole, SHUT THE F*CK UP! " by Disgruntled Commie *****.

Ok so i guess this goes to Jetdawg and 10z. Thats the only thing I got out of that. Besides that it wasnt written by a Marine, and I seriously dout that it was even written by anyone in the actual military.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    As a father of a Marine that has been in the sand box once I'am getting pretty damn tired of your posts that do nothing but stir the pot.
    My son is getting ready to go again and has no problem with doing it , I see you do. Well thank the Lord you are not on his fire team.
    His fire team are hard chargers and would have no need for some no heart in it being in the way.
    This constant posting negative thing does a whole lot of good for the poolees and the ones serving right now.
    Better yet why do'nt you go back to the daily kos or the huffington post and stay there.
    Bet they just eat up your anti Troop and anti war stuff being you were a former Marine at one time.
    With all due respect, sir, I am fairly new on this site and I have read most of your threads and replies. What I see in your profile is nothing to indicate that you have ever served in our Corps, or any other branch. So, even though I may agree with your statements, I am wondering what gives you the right to bad mouth a Marine? I am sorry to sound like an azz, but I just don't see the revelence of your opinion here! I, as a Marine, would and did fight for your right to express your opinion, but not on a Marine Corps site!

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but it just don't seem right to share with anyone that has not walked the walk, and should not Talk the Talk!
    My Father had three sons in the Corps and one in the Army at the same time! He didn't think that made him an equal to the servicemen and women we served with.

Again, with all due respect, sir, explain where you feel you have the right! If I am over stepping my bounds here, forgive me, I was just wondering. When you join in on a Marine bashing----- well I am just confused, that's all! Also telling a Marine to go away from this site!! I have just noticed that there aren't many other parents as active as you are on this site, they post and ask questions, but that's it. Of course you are welcome to be here, I may not understand the rules very well ( and I am a platinum member), so if I am wrong, I am sorry.

I wish only good luck to your son and hope his deployment goes well. I hope that his trip will be the last for any of our people. I understand your concern, but---well I just thought that Marines were allowed to express some of the things you have gotten involved in over the past few days!

I am a Marine that supports the service people 100% and am very proud of the forces we have. I feel that we have the most pwerful, best trained, best motivated people we have ever had in any war. So don't take me wrong here, ok?

I am just curious, that's all!

If this is true and I don't know if it is or not. I would say nobody knows for sure. If it is true there are a bunch of people owe this wife a apulage(sp it is bad today). If not true then keep at it. That is just what I think.35-40 years from now when your sons are going to some hot spot to fight a war you just might think things through before talking. Then you will know what you mother, father or wife thinks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    If this is true and I don't know if it is or not. I would say nobody knows for sure. If it is true there are a bunch of people owe this wife a apulage(sp it is bad today). If not true then keep at it. That is just what I think.35-40 years from now when your sons are going to some hot spot to fight a war you just might think things through before talking. Then you will know what you mother, father or wife thinks.
    Let me be the first to do so! Your profile says you are a 63 year old Male! Your Avitar says you are a Marine! My computer doesn't know any better, other than to show what's there! If you are a Widow, My condolances. But I wasn't directing it towards anyone individual!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD
    I wish they had the INTERNET and jetdawgg's before I signed up to be cannon fodder ! At least then I could of made and informed decision not a brainwashed one !!!

Uninformed is the same as Shanghaied, is that what you'd like to see ?

Weren't you the one who told me earlier that your boys knew exactly what they were getting into ?

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    With all due respect, sir, I am fairly new on this site and I have read most of your threads and replies. What I see in your profile is nothing to indicate that you have ever served in our Corps, or any other branch. So, even though I may agree with your statements, I am wondering what gives you the right to bad mouth a Marine? I am sorry to sound like an azz, but I just don't see the revelence of your opinion here! I, as a Marine, would and did fight for your right to express your opinion, but not on a Marine Corps site!

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but it just don't seem right to share with anyone that has not walked the walk, and should not Talk the Talk!
    My Father had three sons in the Corps and one in the Army at the same time! He didn't think that made him an equal to the servicemen and women we served with.

Again, with all due respect, sir, explain where you feel you have the right! If I am over stepping my bounds here, forgive me, I was just wondering. When you join in on a Marine bashing----- well I am just confused, that's all! Also telling a Marine to go away from this site!! I have just noticed that there aren't many other parents as active as you are on this site, they post and ask questions, but that's it. Of course you are welcome to be here, I may not understand the rules very well ( and I am a platinum member), so if I am wrong, I am sorry.

I wish only good luck to your son and hope his deployment goes well. I hope that his trip will be the last for any of our people. I understand your concern, but---well I just thought that Marines were allowed to express some of the things you have gotten involved in over the past few days!

I am a Marine that supports the service people 100% and am very proud of the forces we have. I feel that we have the most pwerful, best trained, best motivated people we have ever had in any war. So don't take me wrong here, ok?

I am just curious, that's all!
    With all due respect to you davblay, 03xxMarineDad speaks on behalf of his son, and does more to support our Marine Brothers than most of us here. He may not be a Marine, but he is a willing participant in the struggle, so his word mean something to me.

Here he is in action.

Last edited by thedrifter; 04-26-07 at 10:34 AM.

Thread Information