Private First Class
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Private First Class

Just wondering who else is going into Boot Camp as a Private First Class?
    And if so how did you attain it?
    College hours for myself .

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I will also be a PFC at bootcamp or what have you, I got mine from 4 years of JROTC

You wont even be privates. You will be recruits. You dont get to wear that rank until the day you get your Eagle Globe and Anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletsUSMC
    You wont even be privates. You will be recruits. You dont get to wear that rank until the day you get your Eagle Globe and Anchor.
    I think sometimes they forget that. Everyone is a recruit, it doesn't matter what your contact says- everyone is equally useless.

well as those other Marines said I am still a recruit, but if all plans go right I will graduate as PFC. I got mine through refferals.

Ill be PFC upon graduation based on college credit hours.

If I graduate boot, I'll be a PFC based on college credit. If all goes well, I won't get much past Lance Corporal before I get my butter bar, either.

Just to clarify, I know you are still recruits at recruit training, but do you get paid as a PFC if you're a contract PFC for those three months?

Achped,

Recruits with guaranteed PFC in their contract are paid for boot camp at the rate of E-2 (<2) which is $1,458.90

Recruits without guaranteed PFC are paid at the rate of E-1 (<4 months) which is $1,203.90. After those 4 months they go up to E-1 (<2) which is $1,301.40.

Upon graduation I'll be PFC from college credit!

LOL... i remember the day when it was aye LCPL and omg if an NCO spoke to you it was like god speaking from the burning bush...

I will be a PFC upon graduation because I have college credit.

Credits
    Savings
    College credits give me the honor and opportunity to graduate PI as a PFC.

Haha my recruiter is giving his recruits a sweet deal where as we get one referral to sign up he'll give us our second referral himself..talk about being a dedicated recruiter!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I still remember Recruit Klados, a greek kid from NYC. We were all shooting the breeze about rank and MOS assignments. Klados only said, "I don't care. I just want to be a Marine!"

Thread Information